Johnson & Johnson Careers
Senior Analyst, Canada Analytics
Burnaby, British Columbia
Requisition ID: 5655180701
LifeScan Canada, a division of Johnson & Johnson Inc., is currently recruiting for a Senior Analyst, Canada Analytics, located in Burnaby, BC.
LifeScan, the distributor of OneTouch® blood glucose monitoring products, is committed to improving the quality of life for people with diabetes. We've created a unique system of products and services tailored to meet the needs of people with diabetes and health care professionals. As a leader in blood glucose monitoring and customer care, LifeScan is working to bring the next important advances in diabetes care.
The OneTouch Verio® family of meters use colour to provide better understanding of blood sugar results. Our newest innovation, the OneTouch Verio® Flex meter, features ColourSure™ technology that instantly shows when patients’ blood glucose results are in or out of range. It syncs wirelessly with the OneTouch Reveal® app, the #1 most downloaded diabetes management app in Canada. Together, the OneTouch Reveal® mobile app and the OneTouch Verio Flex® meter help people with diabetes and their healthcare teams harness the power of information to help them take a step forward in managing their diabetes.
As a Senior Analyst, you will act as the Canadian Analytics Lead, by providing business perspective and consultation for the field and home office commercial teams through insightful analysis of market activities.
- Lead analyses that will result in invaluable insight for strategic direction for internal partners and external customers.
- Develop and implement business processes and controls to maximize commercial resources and profitability.
- Responsible for helping to create, implement and monitor sales infrastructure to enhance and support sales force operations including sales reporting, analytics, forecasting and sales force automation.
- Sales Insights and Reporting - Develop and lead all Sales reporting and analysis.
- Sales Reporting: Lead development, maintenance & distribution of all Sales reporting in LifeScan Canada. Utilize syndicated data sources to analyze market activities and create actionable business insights.
- Sales Forecasting: Manage the Annual, Monthly & Weekly Sales forecasting process. Develop and manage monthly forecasting process with Trade Account team. Work with Trade Account Director in leading weekly Sales meetings.
- Support Trade Account teams with Category Management expertise & processes: Support in the development of Business Plans, program evaluation and ROI assessment. Develop and present category & business reviews for key Trade Accounts. Quota allocation and forecasting.
- External 3rd Party Partnering: Analytics lead in Canada to monitor and coordinate processes between LifeScan and 3rd Party Vendor(s). Develop, modify and update report templates through 3rd Party Vendor(s).
- Support Marketing Department: Supply analytical support in evaluating program effectiveness and ROI. Assist in the projection of program volume and assist in forecasting new product volume. Provide analytic support for adhoc requests (e.g., development of claims).
- Development opportunities as the candidate progresses in the role: Sales Lead in Business Planning / Sales Forecasting / Modeling: Responsible for estimating category growth, therapy trends, sources of volume and key product utilization metrics such as test frequency by patient segment to help assess category and LifeScan volume.
- Leading Indicator Reviews / Commercial Team Reviews / Dashboards: Develop and manage monthly process of evaluating all key leading indicators for the business. Support Finance as Market Insights lead in the strategic plan process and business plan process. Partner with Finance & Marketing to develop “patient based” model to build bottoms-up business plan forecast volume.
- A minimum of a University Degree is required, preferably in Business Administration. MBA strongly preferred.
- A minimum of 5 years relevant analytics experience in the healthcare industry is required.
- Previous brand management or HCP sales experience is an asset.
- Strong Analytical skills; proven ability to gather trends and insights from data to present to non-technical audiences.
- Strong process orientation – Process Excellence efficiency an asset.
- Strong planning and organizational skills.
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Demonstrated Ability to work and make decisions independently.
- Proven Influencing and Collaboration skills.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills (oral & written).
- Technical aptitude and proficiency with computers for analysis.
- Advanced MS Excel skills required.
- Experience with Tableau or Salesforce.com is an asset.
- Bi-lingual (English and French) an asset
- This position is located in Burnaby, BC.
Diversity and inclusion are central elements of the shared culture across the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies. Attracting, developing and retaining a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities is essential to our success. We are committed to providing a respectful, inclusive and accessible work environment where all employees have the opportunity to achieve their potential.
Johnson & Johnson Inc. (7695)