Johnson & Johnson Careers
Assistant Scientist - Formulation (12 month contract)
Requisition ID: 5636190128
- Performs sampling and physical testing for development and process validation batches.
- Supports new or enhanced formulations and manufacturing processes.
- Supports scale-up with Processing.
- Gathers formulation data and perform document review.
- Participates in Formulation activities including SAP transactions, basic statistical analysis, and supporting Formulation Lab infrastructure activities.
- Maintains the lab in accordance with current SOPs, GMPs, and GLPs.
- Provides technical support to other departments with respect to Formulation issues.
Bachelor of Science degree in Chemistry or related discipline is required.
Minimum of one (1) year of related experience within the pharmaceutical industry is required.
Knowledge of Formulation practices within the pharmaceutical industry (GMP/GLP) is required.
Experience in pharmaceutical blending, granulation, compression, and coating processes is preferred.
Lean and Continuous Improvement experience is preferred.
Proven ability to work both independently and as an integral member of the team.
Demonstrated problem solving capabilities.
Effective communication skills including presentation skills.
Proficiency in Microsoft applications (word, Excel, PowerPoint etc..) is required. Experience with Statistical Analysis tools is an asset
Enjoy working to multiple deadlines in a dynamic and fast-paced team environment.
Availability to perform occasionally off-shift coverage for sampling activities is required.
Diversity and inclusion are central elements of the shared culture across the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies. Attracting, developing and retaining a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities is essential to our success. We are committed to providing a respectful, inclusive and accessible work environment where all employees have the opportunity to achieve their potential.
Johnson & Johnson Inc. (7695)