Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Manager, Integrated Analytics, CVM
Requisition ID: 5618180116
Janssen Pharmaceuticals, Inc. is recruiting for a Manager, Integrated Analytics CVM based in Titusville, NJ.
At the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson, what matters most is helping people live full and healthy lives. We focus on treating, curing and preventing some of the most devastating and complex diseases of our time. And we pursue the most promising science, wherever it might be found.
Janssen Pharmaceuticals, Inc. provides medicines for an array of health concerns in several therapeutic areas, including Cardiovascular, Metabolic, Mental Health, and Pain Management. Please visit www.JanssenPharmaceuticalsInc.com for more information.
We are Janssen. Our mission drives us. Our patients inspire us. We collaborate with the world for the health of everyone in it.
The Manager, Integrated Analytics CVM is responsible for generating, integrating and translating insights and analytics into growth opportunities that shape decisions and drive organizational action for the Janssen NA CVM Business. This position will partner closely with brand teams and cross functional partners to serve as an internal consultant to the Sales & Marketing team. This position plays a key role in advising and counseling business partners in the development and evaluation of new and existing business strategies and tactics and as a result, shares accountability for business results.
The Manager, Integrated Analytics CVM will:
- Participate in development and implementation of Anticoagulant TA analytics & reporting plan
- Proactively identify new data sources that will enhance decision making.
- Implement analytic & reporting approaches, identify appropriate supplier partners, foster strong partnerships in the context of resources, timing and overall project goals.
- Ensure seamless integration of analytics from national and subnational levels across key customer segments and data sources (prescription, patient, call activity and managed care) to evaluate marketing and sales tactics.
- Identify and develop key metrics to measure and monitor performance through dashboards.
- Integrate analytical insights with payer analytics, forecasting, primary research & intelligence insights developed by peers across the Commercial Insights & Strategy team for the Anticoagulant TA and translate into business impact.
- Provide input to strategic and business plans, sales & brand strategies and new product launch plans / life cycle management for the anticoagulant TA.
- Focus on key business questions and frame business problems into analytic plans. Integrate all information (custom, syndicated, forecasted and modeled) into strategies and organizational actions that drive tangible growth in revenue or profit.
- The ability to demonstrate leadership courage in order to set boundaries and ensure time is spent on the most critical/ high value projects is critical.
- Apply basic consulting skills, including consultative listening, problem definition, hypothesis generation, data analysis, translation to value, and oral and written presentation for impact.
- Partner to integrate information into analysis and assessments of organizational tactics & actions.
- Stay abreast of emerging healthcare & pharmaceutical industry trends and assess their potential impact on our franchise business strategies.
- Act with speed, agility and accountability.
- Cultivate meaningful internal and external partnerships, adding value and insights for the organization; being insight driven to uncover important unmet needs.
- Take personal accountability for making Credo-based decisions and fostering a Credo-based culture.
- A minimum education of BA/BS is required.
- Pharmaceutical experience required.
- Anticoagulant TA experience is preferred.
- A minimum of 5 years overall business experience required.
- A minimum of 2 years of analytics experience is required.
- Relevant business experience in business analytics, market research, marketing, intelligence, sales, strategic planning, and/or management consulting preferred.
- Proficiency with all Microsoft applications (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.) required.
- Experience with IMS and/or claims data required.
This role will be based in Titusville, NJ and requires up to
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies are equal opportunity employers, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
United States-New Jersey-Titusville
Janssen Pharmaceuticals, Inc (6062)