Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
ABM, Digital Sales & Marketing - NeoStrata
Requisition ID: 5600171130
NeoStrata Company, Inc., part of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Consumer Companies, is currently recruiting for a Manager of Digital Sales & Marketing, North America to sit out of Princeton, NJ. NeoStrata Company, Inc., a global business with professionally-endorsed brands including NeoStrata®, Exuviance® and CoverBlend® develops and markets innovative antiaging skincare products incorporating the company’s propriety ingredient technologies including patented bionic acids, Aminofil®, and N-acetyl glucosamine.
Areas of responsibility:
· Work with Manager to develop strategy and model to expand digital sales. Ability to managing and optimizing digital budget and forecast.
· Interface with brand teams to develop & execute ecommerce plans that engage/convert consumers and medical professionals.
· Daily management of retailer storefront, bid management, merchandising, and data feeds
· Generate insights stemming from category, shopper, competitive, and business performance analytics.
· Contribute to plans growing direct to consumer commerce channels, optimizing experience and conversion.
· Contribute to ecommerce customer relationships. Support top to top planning with key customers, lead execution of day to day plans with technical knowledge of managing and optimizing a store front.
· Serve as a change agent within the eCommerce channel
· Develop strong relationships with core team members, including marketing, operations, R&D and finance. Ability to influence internal and external leaders.
· Ability to prioritize and to manage multiple priorities successfully
• A minimum of 3 years’ digital sales & marketing experience is required.
• Experience in prestige digital marketing & selling highly preferred.
• E-commerce and/or Amazon experience highly preferred.
• Strong intellectual curiosity and ability to stay on top of digital trends.
• Ability to work with a diverse group of digital creative, technical and selling teams.
• Analytical skills (i.e. Google/P&L analytics) required.
• Experience with contributing to discussions with ecommerce customer teams.
United States-New Jersey-Princeton
NeoStrata Company, Inc (6231)