Johnson & Johnson Careers
Salesforce Effectiveness – Lead Analyst
Requisition ID: 5585180629
Johnson & Johnson is recruiting for a Salesforce Effectiveness – Lead Analyst in Tampa, FL or Somerville, NJ.
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 125 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
With $76.5 billion in 2017 sales, Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices and diagnostics markets. There are more than 265 Johnson & Johnson operating companies employing approximately 126,500 people and with products touching the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world. If you have the talent and desire to touch the world, Johnson & Johnson has the career opportunities to help make it happen.
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity
The Service Specialist – Salesforce Effectiveness (SFE) will partner with their Business and IT counterparts to understand and enable business strategic objectives related to the Sales domain, including but not limited to Pricing and Contract Management, Sales Territory Planning, Strategic Account Management, and Data Integrity solutions. The incumbent will staff and oversee execution of engagements aligned with these integrated business/technology strategies. Qualified candidates must have demonstrated superior execution in project delivery utilizing the Agile Methodology.
This role will report directly to the Global Service Owner – SFE Commercial Administration.
The Lead Analyst will be responsible for:
- Leading engagement and delivery efforts of the enabling technologies needed to drive strategic capabilities related to Commercial Operations.
- Strong Project Management experience which includes (but not limited to) the harmonization of Business Process across multiple constituents.
- Working with IT and Functional Partners (Product Owners) to ensure priorities and needs are fulfilled within agreed upon terms. Deliver solutions on-time, and on-budget that realize the promised business value. Customer engagement in all projects is a critical aspect.
- Managing Agile teams and tracking metrics centered around team performance and code quality
- Forecasting delivery results by way of latest methodologies (i.e. Burn ups) and presenting to stakeholders
- Implementing, training and managing Scrum/Scrum of Scrums (such as SAFE) methodologies by participating in resource hiring, recommending delivery/team structure and capturing metrics to drive behavior
- Onboarding new resources through training in a variety of skillsets (SCRUM, SDLC, business process, etc.)
- Assisting in knowledge transfer to team members and organizations after as part of Release Management to ensure sustainable levels of high quality service levels.
- Continuously evaluating the industry along with customer insights as input into the organization’s SFE solution set and creating business value recommendations for change if so needed.
- IT compliance and security related to Sales Solutions (WICO, HIPAA, FDA, SOX).
- A minimum of a Bachelors Degree is required. Education in Information Technology or related field is preferred.
- A minimum of 6 years hands on IT experience required
- Direct experience in working in supporting and/or implementing technology capabilities that support commercial functions is preferred.
- Track record of experience in planning and managing the finances and schedules of medium-sized projects (>$500k) is preferred
- Experience leading Agile Scrum teams is required (CSM is preferred)
- Experience with scaled agile frameworks and knowledge of a Release Train Engineer is a plus
- Previous leadership experience in coaching people or teams is required
- Technical understanding of databases, integrations, job scheduling and error handling is required
- Ability to operate effectively with partner IT organizations as well as with vendor partners is required
- Experience implementing solutions on the Salesforce.com platform is a plus.
- Experience with Pricing and Contracting/CPQ solutions is a plus.
- Strong interpersonal skills required.
United States-New Jersey-Somerville
North America-United States-Florida-Tampa
Johnson & Johnson Services Inc. (6090)