Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Digital Marketing Manager
Requisition ID: 5574171128
NeoStrata Company, Inc., a global business with professionally-endorsed brands including NeoStrata®, Exuviance® and CoverBlend® develops and markets innovative antiaging skincare products incorporating the company’s propriety ingredient technologies including patented bionic acids, Aminofil®, and N-acetyl glucosamine.
You will help develop and support the execution of all online marketing initiatives, including website administration, email Marketing, mobile, search, affiliate, and other digital marketing activities. This role will effectively manage and execute our online collateral to help tell the brand story that builds awareness to drive traffic and conversions to our internal websites, and third- party retailers.
- Partner with business leaders to develop and evolve a strategic Omni-channel capabilities roadmap that support revenue goals of two upscale specialty beauty brands
- Partner with implementation partners and dev teams to establish cross-platform, technology integrations of critical business data
- Review new technologies and trends, establish business case, project workplan, and budget for new technologies
- Experience developing and overseeing IT architecture & development from external agencies or internal resources
- Lead eCommerce systems as the single point of contact for all Marketing, Digital and Customer Engagement initiatives
- Motivate, inspire direct report(s).
- Manage external developers and project management teams
- Lead multimedia design/UX for the brand teams
- Oversee deployment of all website updates, promotions, and enhancements
- Build optimized, standards based, cross-browser compatible HTML/CSS, produce and code HTML responsive pages in Dreamweaver or other web editing tool
- Super user, system administration, maintenance, and support for Order Management System, Product Review engine, Email marketing, CRM systems
- Own UAT and optimization strategy of websites to ensure a streamlined path to purchase
- Manage auto-replenishment path to purchase and order management system functionality
- Manage third party SEM/SEO and affiliate vendor/s and help develop marketing and optimization strategies to increase online traffic and conversions
- Launch all platform upgrades and new web enhancements with dev teams
- Collaborate with digital, brands, design and clinical teams to provide the best customer experience
- Test site and verify content to ensure that imports and exports are functioning per spec, and troubleshoot cross-browser bugs impacting user experience, ensure all issues are resolved
- Manage editorial and image content to deploy to wordpress blog
- Manage digital contact strategy for consumers, professionals, and distributors
- Review and react to ongoing competitive analysis on all digital initiatives for web, mobile, and search efforts and continuously develop and improve executions
- Analyze KPIs and share data with senior stakeholders
- B.A/B.S. is required.
- 6 years of experience as a web designer/developer with previous experience in Computer Science, IT, eCommerce, Multi-Channel marketing is required
- Excellent knowledge of UI/UX web standards and best practices
- Previous technology management and platform upgrade success with large scale web providers (KIBO, Magento, Demandware)
- Proficient in CMS systems and WordPress sites
- Working knowledge of E-commerce Integrations with payment processing systems (Authorize.net)
- Experience of 3rd Party Software integrations (e.g. Bazaar voice for ratings & reviews, Order management systems)
- Proficient in website analytic tools (e.g. Google Analytics, Google Adwords, etc.)
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite, with a strong sense of design, typography and branding
- Multi-tasker with solid project management abilities (Basecamp, Microsoft Project, JIRA, Redmine)
- Deep understanding of best practices in responsive design projects and development for mobile optimization
- Experience with creating interfaces based on UX best practices
- Strong experience with digital KPI data and reporting with a thorough knowledge of search engine strategies and data analytics, including interpreting multi-dimensional statistics
- Entrepreneurial, collaborative team player with outstanding communication and influencing skills
- Ability to articulate complex technical concepts to non-technical levels of the organization is a must
- Experience managing people
United States-New Jersey-Princeton
NeoStrata Company, Inc (6231)