Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Lead Financial Systems Analyst- Supply Chain
Requisition ID: 5572180309
Johnson & Johnson is recruiting for a Lead Financial Systems Analyst-Supply Chain to support Ethicon Supply Chain Finance. This position will be based in Somerville, NJ.
The Ethicon Surgical Care business offers a broad range of products, platforms and technologies—including sutures, surgical staplers, clip appliers, trocars and synthetic mesh devices—that are used in a wide variety of minimally invasive and open surgical procedures. Specialties include support for treatment of colorectal and thoracic conditions, women’s health conditions, hernias, cancer and obesity. The Ethicon Surgical Care business combines products and services of two market-leading legacy companies, both with long histories of medical innovation. Ethicon, Inc. based in Somerville, New Jersey, was founded more than 80 years ago as a pioneer in suture development and manufacturing, helping to transform the safety and effectiveness of open surgery. Ethicon Endo-Surgery, Inc. was created 20 years ago in Cincinnati, Ohio, developing innovative devices that have driven the revolutionary shift from open to minimally invasive surgery that continues to lead the industry today.
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
The North America (NA) Ethicon Supply Chain Finance organization provides exceptional business leadership to bring value throughout the global supply chain as part of Johnson & Johnson’s Hospital Medical Device (HMD) sector. This position will provide financial systems leadership across our NA supply chain network by enhancing understanding of our financial information, driving efficiency and effectiveness and improving SOX compliance.
• Provide direct JDE and financial systems support for NA Ethicon Supply Chain with potential to broaden across global Ethicon network and/or additional HMD groups
• Provide technical support for key financial processes (Cost Revision, Financial Close, Balance Sheet Reconciliations, SOX, etc.)
• Organize and lead system-level training to finance organization to increase organizational competency.
• Financial systems Point of Contact for key projects and accounting instructions for financial flows.
• Develop enhanced analytical capability for finance organization.
United States-New Jersey-Somerville
Ethicon Inc. (6045)