Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Supervisor, QA Operations
Requisition ID: 5572170711
Johnson & Johnson Consumer Inc, a member of Johnson & Johnson's Family of Companies, is recruiting for a Supervisor, QA Operations, in Lancaster, PA.
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies touches more than a billion people’s lives each day through our health care products and services, our corporate giving, and the volunteer efforts of our employees. The Johnson & Johnson Group of Consumer Companies develop and market beloved brands that address the needs of consumers and health care professionals worldwide. Our portfolio ranges across several distinct business units: Baby Care, Oral Care, Compromised Skin Care, Beauty, Feminine Care, and Over-The-Counter (OTC) products.
- Ensures Quality System compliance as established in 21 Code of Federal Regulations (CFR) 210 and 211 Current Good Manufacturing Practices (CGMP) regarding quality methods and manufacturing and packaging processes and procedures.
- Manages Lancaster (LN) facility, QA shop floor, product batch record review and product disposition functions.
- Provides compliance perspective and expertise to Shop Floor to ensure that the process consistently meets all internal and Regulatory Quality Standards.
- Participates in internal and external audits to promptly verify appropriate actions and associated corrections are taken.
- Measures, tracks, trends and promotes improvement of process metrics. Facilitates resolution of issues to improve site metrics.
- Prepares weekly management summary reports and interfaces with site planning group for batch disposition prioritization.
- Supports site change control and APR. Participates on cross-functional teams by providing compliance support.
- Provides training and direction as needed to direct reports and guidance on setting objectives, frequent feedback and timely performance reviews to direct reports.
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree is required. Scientific/technical discipline such as chemistry, biology, microbiology, virology, engineering or pharmacy is preferred.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in a GMP regulated industry inclusive of Quality Assurance and Product Release related work experience in a pharmaceutical and/or biological manufacturing operation is required.
- Experience in a Pharmaceutical OTC (Over-the-counter) drug production environment preferred.
- Experience analyzing data using statistical tools required.
- GMP manufacturing process/laboratory experience preferred.
- Technical writing skills preferred.
- LIMS (Laboratory Information Management System), Investigation management (EtQ) and Document management systems preferred.
- Supervisory experience is required.
- Registered Qualified Person (QP) or capable of attaining QP certification, Certified Quality Engineer or ASQ certification preferred.
- Experience with SAP or related inventory management system is required.
- NC and/or CAPA investigation skills preferred
This position is based in Lancaster, PA and up to 10% travel may be required.
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies are equal opportunity employers, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
BE VITAL in your career, Be seen for the talent you bring to your work. Explore opportunities within the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies.
J & J Consumer Inc. (6101)