Johnson & Johnson Careers
Senior Administrative Assistant
Requisition ID: 5565190128
Advanced Sterilization Products (ASP) is recruiting for a Senior Administrative Assistant in Irvine, CA.
Advanced Sterilization Products (ASP) is a leading designer and developer of innovative instrument sterilization, high-level disinfection and cleaning technologies. The company is dedicated to providing infection prevention solutions that create the safest possible environments for patients, healthcare providers and communities. ASP is based in Irvine, California with offices around the world.
Johnson & Johnson announced that it has received a binding offer from Fortive Corporation to acquire Advanced Sterilization Products(ASP). If the offer is accepted, the proposed transaction would be expected to close no later than early 2019, subject to customary closing conditions and regulatory approvals. Should you receive and accept an offer for this position, upon completion of the transaction, your employment with ASP will transfer to Fortive according to local law and will be governed by Fortive’s employment processes, programs, policies and benefits plans.
The Senior Administrative Assistant will be providing administrative services for Senior Executives on the ASP Leadership team and report into the Head of Quality. This position is generally varied including complex administrative duties and project-oriented assignments requiring the use of sound judgement and discretion, independent assessment and resolution. Process Purchase Orders, compile and analyze data, create reports, and provide information regarding function specific policies and procedures for applied use by management will be an essential aspect of the role. He/She will be required to plan meetings, organize calendars, schedule appointments, coordinate travel and complete expense reporting. Experience in writing and distributing emails, correspondence memos, letters, faxes and forms is required.
• Organize calendars, schedule meetings, make travel arrangements and handle expense reports.
• Process purchase orders, analyze data and provide analysis and reports to management.
• Handle department work process and office management.
• Plan, coordinate, and organize meetings, take meeting minutes and disseminate information to management
• A minimum of a High School diploma, G.E.D. or equivalent required. Associates degree preferred.
• A minimum of 4 years of related administrative/coordinator experience is required.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook) is required.
• Experience handling multiple complex calendars via Outlook is required.
• Experience working with Ariba or a related accounts payable system, Concur or related travel and expense reporting system required.
• Experience with Live Meeting, Skype or a related productivity tool (i.e. WebEx) is preferred.
• Experience with SharePoint, Global Connect and SAP systems preferred.
• Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Must have strong organizational skills and excellent judgment and reasoning abilities. Must be customer and employee focused, able to multi-task, work under minimal supervision, and demonstrate resiliency and high productivity in a fast-paced environment.
• Must have exceptional interpersonal skills with the ability to work collaborate with all levels of management. Experience handling sensitive and confidential information and documents is required.
• Must be a strong team player with the ability to coordinate with other administrative staff.
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Ethicon Inc. (6045)