Johnson & Johnson Careers
Revenue Growth & Customer Analytics Manager
Requisition ID: 5560190523
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies touches more than a billion people’s lives each day through our health care products and services, our corporate giving, and the volunteer efforts of our employees. The Johnson & Johnson Family of Consumer Companies develop and market beloved brands that address the needs of consumers and health care professionals worldwide. Our portfolio ranges across several distinct business units: Baby Care, Oral Care, Compromised Skin Care, Beauty, Feminine Care, and OTC products.
Johnson and Johnson, Inc. is currently recruiting for a Revenue Growth & Customer Analytics Manager for our Markham office.
Are you passionate about developing and leading insights that drive sales growth? Do you thrive on strategic business partnering that result in change and improvement? Are you eager for an opportunity to strengthen your Consumer-Packaged Goods and Analytics expertise and passionate about what the future holds for our dynamic marketplace? If so, then this may be your next role!
As the Revenue Growth & Customer Analytics Manager, you will develop solutions to critical customer priorities, using integrated analytics to uncover insights that accelerate profitable growth. As a business partner you will uncover customer insights will lead to shaping the evolution of business intelligence to the sales organization. You will deliver integrated, insight-rich analysis to identify business trends and opportunities. This will result in you providing strategic recommendations to drive growth.
- Develop insights to accelerate growth against key customer priorities and strategies. Provide informed recommendations on opportunities to deliver growth.
- Demonstrate a keen knowledge and understanding of consumer, shopper and customer to lead the development of frameworks & metrics that uncover insights and drive growth.
- Scale and Deploy Analytical best practices across customers to build organizational capability, including best-in-class Analytic Frameworks, Storyboards and Trade Investment Analytics.
- Achieve Business Plan targets for assigned accounts, categories and brands.
- Collaborate to deliver automated reporting and data visualization through Tableau.
- Be an expert at using a broad set of analytical tools (e.g. Nielsen MarketTrack, Customer POS, HomeScan, Cross Outlet Facts, Spectra, Euromonitor, Kantar, PC Optimum) while integrating data, information and research to identify business trends and opportunities, and provide strategic recommendations to drive profitable growth.
- Minimum of a University Degree required, a concentration in business administration, finance, economics or related field.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in CPG Marketing analytics (campaign performance analysis, return on investment, customer segmentations) is highly desirable.
- Previous experience in Brand Management, Sales Strategy or Category Management is an asset.
- Deep understanding of key syndicated data (i.e. Nielsen Answers, Market Track, Homescan) is required.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (oral and written), including the ability to explain and simplify concepts and analytics to business leaders, as well as business concepts to technologists.
- Demonstrated strength in partnering with internal/external contacts, including Retail Customers to generate mutually beneficial, long-term opportunities and influencing/negotiating positive outcomes.
- Superior analytical and problem-solving abilities and familiarity with business information generation and analysis methods required. Proven ability to condense analysis into actionable insights.
- High Proficiency with MS Office applications (i.e. Excel, Powerpoint and Word) is required.
Johnson & Johnson Inc. (7695)