Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
INTERN, PMO STRATEGY & INNOVATION
Requisition ID: 5553180309
The Project Management Organization (PMO) sits within the Research & Development (R&D) organization of Johnson & Johnson’s Pharmaceutical division (Janssen). Following our mission ‘Together, We make R&D Work Together’, we aim to bring the right products to patients by driving R&D programs and portfolio decisions through integrated time, scope, risk, resource and people management. We deliver value by increasing the predictability, probability, and efficiency of the R&D programs.
The PMO Strategy and Innovation (PSI) Team is a high energy, results oriented team that has 2 separate, yet complimentary mandates. First, the PSI team assesses PMO, R&D, and enterprise priorities and translates them into PMO strategic goals. Second, the PSI team works across teams and departments to define business needs and bring in innovative capabilities from internal or external sources and foster action by experimenting quickly and iterating.
We are seeking a temporary, design-focused, college student to support the PSI studio and way of working, including PSI offerings, processes, toolkits, and customer facing self-service. You will work with and support the PSI Leads to provide business-centered, graphic design services. Opportunities may also exist to support and contribute to the PSI team’s work.
The PSI Strategy and Innovation Intern will:
- Experiment with ways on capturing and measuring business impact for PSI engagements
- Develop, Design and deliver content on customer facing portal
- Create playbooks for our repeatable offerings
- Participate on innovation projects using human centered design thinking approaches.
- Creatively brainstorm solutions by using internal and external concepts and ideas that can be applied to internal business opportunities.
- Proactive, Self-Starter; Works independently, assumes responsibility for job development and training, researches and solves questions and problems. Avid, continuous learner with passion to gain new skills.
- Comfortable dealing with ambiguity and working on multiple deliverables simultaneously.
- Is proficient in using Microsoft Office suite; working knowledge of Adobe Suite and/or other design software.
- Has strong organizational curiosity to challenge the status quo with willingness to try new, unproven ideas.
- Excels in working in a collaborative team environment.
- Naturally pushes boundaries and acts as a change agent collaborating with and inspiring others.
- Embodies the PMO Strategy & Innovation team’s core values of curiosity, positivity, rigor, trust, candor, teamwork and fun.
- Demonstrates the ability to gain empathy for customers by obtaining a deep knowledge of customer’s organization, business and needs.
- Has good presentation and communication skills, both verbally and visually, using storytelling techniques to share new ideas, objectives and outcomes with impact.
- Understands how to effectively identify and answer critical business questions
Education, Work Experience and Critical Competencies
- College student
- Graphic design knowledge desirable
- Working knowledge of Adobe Suite (indesign, illustrator, photoshop).
- Video creation/editing and light web site development (html) preferred.
- Must be able to work in an office setting.
Location: The position will be based onsite, 920 Route 202 South, Raritan, NJ
Special Application Instructions: applicants must have work authorization or be US citizen
United States-New Jersey-Raritan
Janssen Research & Development, LLC. (6084)