Johnson & Johnson Careers
Requisition ID: 5552181025
- You will support the project director in defining project scope, tracking progress, facilitating team discussions and conflict resolution as needed.
- You will develop, maintain, and track detailed functional timelines and budgets that feed into an integrated project plan.
- You will identify assumptions, risks, mitigations, key deliverables and milestones, critical path dependencies and resource needs.
- You will work with multi-functional team members to track project activities, key deliverables, timelines; follow-up on action items to ensure completion and execution to timelines.
- You will develop and present project updates, status reports, and dashboards as needed to communicate project progress, risks and mitigations to the team and multi-functional leadership.
- You will work with project sub-teams, as needed, to ensure project progress and execution excellence.
- You will coordinate and lead project team meetings.
- You will prepare meeting agendas, document and distribute meeting minutes and action items as needed.
- You will run day-to-day operational aspects of a project, develop and track WIGs, and scope as assigned.
- You will ensure project documents are complete, current and stored appropriately.
- You will update sections of departmental project status reports as needed.
- A Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of 8+ years relevant work experience, required, including at least 3 years of project coordination or project management experience, preferably in the biotech, pharmaceutical or device industries.
- Technical or engineering degree, preferred.
- Project Management certification a plus, but not required.
- Strong computer skills working with Microsoft Office programs, preferred.
- Proficiency with MS Project, preferred.
- Ability to travel up to 20%, required. This job can be located in Bridgewater, NJ or Cincinnati, OH.
- Knowledge & Skills
- Able to work & lead teams independently in a dynamic environment.
- Strong leadership, influencing, organizational, and conflict resolution skills.
- Demonstrated work ethic, integrity, and professional conduct.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
- Ability to work effectively under time-constraints to meet deadlines.
- Well organized with ability to handle multiple activities simultaneously.
- Great interpersonal skills and ability to interact and communicate professionally with all levels within the organization.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Deep understanding of medical device R&D processes over the product life cycle, from discovery to post marketing.
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies are equal opportunity employers, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Ethicon Endo Surgery Inc (6041)