Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Social Media & Social Influencer Lead
Requisition ID: 5548180309
Johnson & Johnson Inc., a member of the Johnson & Johnson family of companies is currently recruiting for a Social Media & Digital Influencer Lead, located in Markham, Ontario, CA.
Johnson & Johnson Inc. is a member of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies, the world's most comprehensive and broadly based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices and diagnostics markets. In Canada, Johnson & Johnson Inc. markets innovative consumer products focusing on skin and hair care, baby care, wound care and oral health as well as a broad range of well-known and trusted over-the-counter products through our McNeil Consumer Healthcare division.
At Johnson & Johnson Inc. our purpose is to “Bring Science to the Art of Healthy Living” by providing Canadians with some of the world’s most widely used and trusted brands including: JOHNSON’S ® Baby, NEUTROGENA®, AVEENO®, LISTERINE®, BAND-AID® Brand Adhesive Bandages, TYLENOL®, REACTINE®, BENYLIN®, NICORETTE®, NICODERM® and many more. Based in Markham, Ontario, Johnson & Johnson Inc. employs approximately 400 people and is supported by two manufacturing sites and one R&D facility located in Guelph, Ontario and Montreal, Quebec.
Do you have a passion for digital marketing and social media? Do you want to work on iconic, beloved brands that consumers rely on and trust? Do you want to join a high-caliber team? If so, a career with Johnson & Johnson might be the perfect fit for you.
The Social Media & Social Influencer Lead will be responsible to partner with Brand, PR, cross-functional, cross-agency, and vendor teams to drive the development, execution, and measurement of multi-platform social media and digital influencer strategies for Johnson & Johnson Consumer Canada brands.
In this role, the successful candidate will serve as the subject matter expert for social media and leverage social media influencers to drive brand engagement across relevant social media platforms. The role will help create best practices, build new tools, educate our commercial teams and drive new learnings that result in brand growth. This is a complex assignment with exposure to cross functional teams and agency partners. It calls for an individual with strong communication skills, project management skills and a creative thinking ability with a passion for all things social media.
- Drive tangible business results through social media and social influencer programs.
- Own and lead social strategy, including platform roles and objectives, content calendar, and social influencer strategy based on communication priorities for priority brands.
- Lead social media and social influencer initiatives across priority brands; develop and implement creative and highly successful social and social influencer campaigns that align with brand goals and objectives; partner with brand marketers, PR, agencies, legal and customer care to ensure continuity, content prioritization and quality of content.
- Apply best practices to leverage the various social media channels, increase engagement, and measure success.
- Partner with US counterparts to leverage and scale relevant US content and influencers.
- Lead social listening initiatives and relay insights and guidance back to brands regarding trends they are monitoring within the community and social landscape. Use data and analytics to make strategic recommendations and action optimizations.
- Define and implement processes related to content approvals, legal submission and approvals, dissemination of content calendars, brand team inputs and overall internal / external communication.
- Inform paid media strategies on social platforms.
- Partner with manager and digital team to support annual media planning process.
- Partner with manager to drive scalable learnings from global facebook partnership and media agency. Ensure brand teams and Digital Production Lead follow best in class standards, leveraging global and regional capabilities for delivery.
- Leverage external and internal partnerships to increase the overall social media and social influencer knowledge and capabilities of brand marketers.
- Provide ongoing POVs on social competitive activity, trends and roadmap future enhancements and their projected business impact.
- Completion of a minimum of a 4-year Bachelor degree program (preferably majoring in Marketing).
- Minimum 3 years of progressive social media, digital marketing, or PR experience, with at least 2 years of hands-on social media or social influencer experience is required. CPG experience is a plus.
- Experience developing and executing integrated digital communications programs across all leading social platforms (Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, etc.) is required. Knowledge and experience optimizing content for social media platforms.
- Excellent understanding of digital channels (search, mobile, social media, web.) Comprehensive understanding of the digital ecosystem and how web, mobile, social, search and e-commerce channels work together to optimize behavior, acquisition and sales is required.
- Experience working with agency and vendor partners is required. Demonstrated leadership in achieving outstanding sales results through others with and without direct authority.
- Understanding of digital metrics, knowledgeable about common measurement tools in the industry.
- Proven ability to present information in a concise and succinct manner; structure and simplify complex info into key messages.
- Proven ability to seek and effectively leverage organizational resources (people, $s), tools (brainstorming, process excellence) and processes.
- Strong project management, problem solving and prioritization skills and ability to manage and lead multiple projects simultaneously. Highly resourceful with ability to think on feet and focus under pressure.
- Initiative and proactive nature (entrepreneurial skills).
Diversity and inclusion are central elements of the shared culture across the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies. Attracting, developing and retaining a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities is essential to our success. We are committed to providing a respectful, inclusive and accessible work environment where all employees have the opportunity to achieve their potential.
Johnson & Johnson Inc. (7695)