Johnson & Johnson Careers
Make Asset Management Puerto Rico Large Molecule Lead (MAM PR LM Lead)
Gurabo, Puerto Rico
Requisition ID: 5544190128
Janssen Ortho LLC, a member of Johnson & Johnson's Family of Companies, is recruiting a Make Asset Management Puerto Rico Large Molecule Lead (MAM PR LM Lead) to be based in Gurabo & Manati, Puerto Rico.
At the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson, what matters most is helping people live full and healthy lives. We focus on treating, curing and preventing some of the most devastating and complex diseases of our time. And we pursue the most promising science, wherever it might be found.
Janssen Pharmaceuticals, Inc. provides medicines for an array of health concerns in several therapeutic areas, including Cardiovascular, Metabolic, Mental Health, and Pain Management. Please visit www.JanssenPharmaceuticalsInc.com for more information. We are Janssen. Our mission drives us. Our patients inspire us. We collaborate with the world for the health of everyone in it.
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
The Make Asset Management Puerto Rico Large Molecule Lead (MAM PR LM Lead) provides leadership and direction for engineering, automation and maintenance resources and activities within the manufacturing sites.
The selected candidate will:
• Partner with site GM and site LT and Puerto Rico LM Operations lead; Provide strategic and technical leadership for all phases of MAKE Asset Management, from engineering and automation systems project delivery and process/systems engineering, through design, installation, commissioning, qualification, and maintenance and operations support resulting in operational solutions to business needs Specifically
• Integrate with GM and site LT and Puerto Rico LM Operations lead as single point of contact for MAKE Asset Management (Engineering & Maintenance, and Automation), and Facilities.
• Combine responsibility for Automation, Engineering and Maintenance on sites.
• Provide service to sites in the area of recipe management and data management as required.
• Own MAM LM Budget for Sites – prepare budget, gain approval, accountable for all MAM spend.
• Responsible for cost, reliability and compliance of manufacturing assets and engineering, maintenance and executions systems across the sites.
• Ensure that the ISA-95 level 1 and 2 systems and associated operation is in compliance and fit for intended use in accordance with applicable standards and procedures throughout systems lifecycle.
• Coordinate Facilities on site, single point of contact for GM and Puerto Rico LM Operations lead .
• Drive Engineering, Automation and Maintenance standards at site implementation.
• Accountable for cost, reliability and compliance for the manufacturing assets across the sites.
• Oversee the adherence of best practices and processes as adopted across the Janssen Supply Chain (FPX, Faster Forward, C&Q, knowledge management, etc.…).
• Develop the talent across the sites and campus, and within MTO Platforms and provide input at the platform talent discussion.
• Bachelor’s Degree is required; Engineering is highly preferred.
• Master degree is preferred.
• FPX certifications is preferred.
• Minimum Ten (10) years of experience in engineering, maintenance and automation is required.
• Experience in systems within Medical Device, Pharmaceuticals or other healthcare regulated sectors is preferred.
• Five (5) years of people management experience is required.
• Experience in technical and budgetary decisions for capital and maintenance projects is preferred.
• Experience working within a support organization with a knowledge of functional and matrix structures is preferred.
• Strong and proven project management experience is required.
• Highly proficient with Microsoft Excel, Word and Power Point is required.
• Proficiency in Spanish and English is required.
• Availability to travel within Puerto Rico 30% and outside Puerto Rico 25%.
United States-Puerto Rico-Gurabo-
Janssen - Cilag Mfg LLC (8427)