Johnson & Johnson Careers
Associate Director, Bioinformatics/Biologics Discovery
Spring House, Pennsylvania
Requisition ID: 5537190128
Janssen Research & Development, L.L.C., a division of Johnson & Johnson's Family of Companies is recruiting for an Associate Director, Bioinformatics/Biologics Discovery located in Spring House, PA.
At the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson, what matters most is helping people live full and healthy lives. We focus on treating, curing and preventing some of the most devastating and complex diseases of our time. And we pursue the most promising science, wherever it might be found.
Janssen Research & Development, LLC discovers and develops innovative medical solutions to address important unmet medical needs in oncology, immunology, neuroscience, infectious diseases and vaccines, and cardiovascular and metabolic diseases. Please visit http://www.janssenrnd.com/ for more information.
We are Janssen. Our mission drives us. Our patients inspire us. We collaborate with the world for the health of everyone in it.
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
We are seeking an independent and creative Associate Director of Bioinformatics to join our team. This bioinformatics role will work across all functional groups within Biologics Discovery including: reagent generation, antibody generation, lead engineering, expression sciences, and new capabilities/technologies.
You will report to the Vice President of Biologics Discovery, and will help build a core bioinformatics team that supports the entire biologics discovery workflow and pipeline.
- Help build a bioinformatics team to support the entire Biologics Discovery workflow and pipeline of projects
- Work closely with bench scientists and IT to develop and support bioinformatic databases, algorithms, and tools for the design of antibodies and other biologics
- Assist in protein engineering efforts to optimize antibodies and other proteins for biologics drug discovery
- Analyze complex datasets and build tools to analyze and visualize results with a focus on sequence/structure and functional property relationships
- Excellent written and oral skills are necessary
- Candidate must possess a PhD
- Must have at least 3 years of Supervisory and/or management experience
United States-Pennsylvania-Spring House-1400�McKean�Road
Janssen Research & Development, LLC. (6084)