Johnson & Johnson Careers
Director, Global Pricing
Requisition ID: 5521190128
The Director Global Pricing provides expertise and contrsibutes a an individual and possibly as a matrix team leader to the development and implementation of global pricing policies for assigned pharmaceutical products. You will be responsible for leading pricing/payer research studies and development of pricing dossiers. You will partner with regional and operating company pricing representatives to ensure that relevant pricing requirements for new products are identified and incorporated into the pricing strategy and pricing targets that are prepared by the global pricing group. The position will also look at initiatives to create and execute on new models that look beyond our current way of pricing medicines
Exceptional partnering abilities, communication and interpersonal skills and ability to build alignment and influence across internal functions, geographies, J&J regions and operating companies will lead to successful performance in this assignment. This individual must have the individual technical and personal leadership to succeed in a matrix leadership role at the interface of the global and local-regional commercial organizations in the areas of pricing strategy development and implementation.
The selected candidate will have an open mind for innovation and futuristic pricing models. Can communicate ideas clearly to management and external stakeholders and ideate, drive, align and execute on pricing strategies.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- MBA strongly preferred.
Experience & Skills:
- Experience in a global, multi-cultural or multi-country environment is preferred.
- A minimum of 8 years of experience developing global pharmaceutical pricing policies or pricing consultancy experience is required.
- A strong in-depth understanding of the payer market (such as experience in preparation of negotiation strategies) is required.
- Strong strategic, analytic, networking and negotiation skills are required.
- Deep experience on innovative pricing and outcome-based payment models is required.
- Ability to navigate and influence in a complex, global organization is required.
- Strong team leadership skills are required.
- Travel up to 25 % both domestic and international is required.
- Experience working with Europe, US and/or Asia Pacific regulatory government bodies is preferred.
- Prior experience in Oncology or Immunology is strongly preferred.
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
United States-New Jersey-Raritan-
Janssen Global Services, LLC (6085)
Health Economics Mkt