Johnson & Johnson Careers
Manager JJT – PRODUCT OWNER, North, DeypuySynthes
Requisition ID: 5519181025
Johnson & Johnson is currently recruiting for a Manager JJT – PRODUCT OWNER, North, DeypuySynthes within the Enterprise Supply Chain Business Technology group. This position can be preferable in Raynham (MA).
Johnson & Johnson, through its operating companies, is the world's most comprehensive and broadly-based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices and diagnostics markets. We strive to provide scientifically sound, high quality products and services to help heal, cure disease and improve the quality of life.
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Supply Chain BT Product Line organizations (PLs) are responsible for the product line technological direction across segments and serve as a critical point of contact for business and JJT. Individuals in PL organizations work with Senior JJT and Business Leaders to identify and prioritize solutions for their product line and oversee the consistent implementation of these solutions across the business. They will exhibit strong influence and passion for driving the organization towards consistent technology solutions aligned to overall JJT strategy. PL Owners need to continuously maximize throughput and ensure that value is realized by the business through the JJT capabilities implemented. PL owners should have a strong view of external IT capabilities in the market and how they can be applied to drive business value for J&J.
This role is accountable for local JJT products of DepuySynthes Manufacturing plants located in NA Region – Discrete Manufacturing in Raynham (MA) and Warsaw (Indiana) This role has accountability for the technology / reliability / performance of the local products in the plants that are specific to the Discrete Manufacturing process. In addition, they have the responsibility to ensure that all the products that support the manufacturing site are integrated effectively and efficiently to deliver the operational strategies and goals. The responsibility includes 2+ plants spread in the NA region.
- Leads as a Product Owner an active membership in the Site QUAD (BTL, Engineering/Automation, TS, PO) team for the plants in scope
- Owns the Plant Ecosystem and related responsibility for assigned site and/or cluster of sites
- Leads / Supports all related Project and Portfolio Implementations and related investments incl. External Manufacturing for the Plant
- Assumes ownership of assigned local products and works towards transforming to a platform or standard product according to JJBT MAKE Vision and maturity strategy
- Drives reliability of the product ecosystem through ALM/TLM programs and Cybersecurity mitigations aligned with JJBT MAKE Vision and maturity strategy
- Drives collaboration and alignment inside and outside the IT Operating Model with related internal and external Partners
- Program and Service Manager: Tracks progress of product development and deployment.
- Talent Leader: A leader and developer of talent; coach and mentor individuals to excel in product management; Passionately owns and role models diversity & inclusion
- A Bachelor’s Degree is required. A bachelor’s or master’s degree in Computer Science or Manufacturing Operations is preferred
- A minimum of 4 years of major IT project management including Supply Chain / Manufacturing operations, OR IT product Design and Support is required
- Experience within a GxP environment is required
- Knowledge of software development and testing methodologies (SDLC)
- Experience working in projects utilizing Agile / JIRA / rRDM methodology
- Deep Knowledge in Manufacturing Supply Chain processes (E2E)
- Track record of project delivery of Supply Chain projects related to Discrete Manufacturing
- Experience managing virtual, multi-location teams
- Specific Make product (application), platform, or solution knowledge
- Strong Business Acumen & Communication skills. Demonstrated ability to work with business partners to understand business requirements. Experience in effectively collaborating and managing stakeholders is required.
- Project Management experience in deployment of major IT capabilities (like manufacturing / shop floor systems) across multiple sites is required.
- Experience working in a Shared Services IT Operating model where development and support services are provided by shared services organizations that support multiple functional and organizational units is required
- Leadership experience in building teams with the above capabilities is required
- A minimum of 3 years or direct people management experience is required
- This position will require up of 10 – 15 % domestic and international travel
Depuy Orthopaedics. Inc. (6029)