Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Director, Global Strategic Marketing
Requisition ID: 5509180308
The Cardiovascular & Specialty Solutions (CSS) Group, part of the Medical Devices sector within Johnson & Johnson, is recruiting for a Director, Global Strategic Marketing, aligned to Biosense Webster, located in Irvine, CA. This position may require 25% travel (domestic and international), including some evenings and weekends.
The CSS Group consists of six diverse businesses including Acclarent, Advanced Sterilization Products (ASP), Biosense Webster (BWI), Codman Neurovascular, Mentor, and Sterilmed. The CSS Group serves a diverse base of customers in Ear, Nose and Throat (ENT), Infection Prevention, Electrophysiology (EP), Neurovascular, Surgical and Non-Surgical Aesthetics, and Reprocessing.
The Director, Global Strategic Marketing, is an important position within team at Biosense. This talented individual will develop & execute the Global Strategic Marketing and Portfolio Strategy for Biosense Webster. You will provide leadership in all areas of the marketing mix related to customer insight, new product development pipeline, market segmentation, product positioning, KOL engagement, and competitive dynamics.
- Marketing of our Left Atrial Appendage Closure business
- Management and forecasting for our commercialized global ablation catheter portfolio
- Development of VT strategy and product portfolio
- Reprocessing portfolio strategy
- Digital and Data Strategy across the AF and VT care continuum
- Developing and managing strategic new product marketing plans and programs to grow the business and meet/exceed global Business Plan forecasts
- Working closely with R&D to develop next generation of pipeline products and procedural techniques / workflows
- Accountable for developing marketing plans for new products/solutions worldwide in alignment with commercial groups
- Developing financial models supporting New Product Development opportunities globally, taking into consideration regional variations & various stages of market maturity
- Collaborating with Market and Business Insight groups for all competitive intelligence and competitive information related to the product portfolio
- Collaborating with the Business Development team to assess and recommend new market entry strategies for existing or adjacent opportunities
- Designing product launch strategies, tactics, timelines and metrics for success
- Executing aligned global product launch plans, including, positioning, pricing & promotional aspects for new products
- Formulating claims development for new products, working with Medical Affairs, Regulatory, and Clinical Operations
- Ensuring product knowledge is effectively transferred to commercial regional groups and field organizations
- Ensuring business continuity through demand planning and forecasting activities with regional commercial marketing partners
- Building a pipeline of talent and fostering a culture of engagement within the team.
Do you strive to join an excellent team that is dynamic and ever-changing? Is career growth and opportunity appealing to you? Apply to this opportunity today.
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree is required; MS / MBA or equivalent business experience is preferred. Master’s Degree in either business administration, engineering, or marketing is preferred
- A minimum of 8 years of business experience is required
- Prior experience in a sales / product marketing role preferred
- Prior experience in medical device or pharmaceutical industry is strongly preferred
- Prior experience in data strategy is preferred
- Prior experience in Electrophysiology is preferred
- Track record of success in pipeline strategy development, launch planning, market analysis / assessment strongly preferred
- Knowledge of marketing research and analysis, including (VOC) voice of the customer is required
- Experience launching new products is required
- Experience in positioning and re-positioning brands is preferred
- Prior leadership experience with people management responsibility is required
- Experience managing teams and the ability to identify and develop talent required
- Strong strategic and analytic skills with proven ability to go from strategy to execution and deliver results in the market required
- Ability to work in a fast paced, high energy, innovative environment is required
- Ability to learn complex technology/clinical applications and take initiative are required
- Strong presentation and customer relations skills are required
- The ability to build respect and connections with field organization is required
- Communication, relationship-building, and project management skills are required
- The ability to work in EP lab/pre-clinical lab (ability to wear protective lead in lab) is preferred
- Strategy Development and Execution
- Project management, negotiation and consulting skills.
- Team work (rallying multifunctional representatives) and driving for action and results
- Demonstrates creative, practical problem-solving skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; effective interpersonal and teamwork skills.
- Knowledge & understanding of Legal and Health Care Compliance policies
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies are equal opportunity employers, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
We are driving a world of industry-leading innovation taking place right here in California, every day. In a state known for cutting-edge technology, discover a group of companies known for transforming the future of health care. Watch our talented employees passionately speak to the broad range of opportunities for personal fulfillment, career flexibility and professional growth that inspire them to feed their passion here http://youtu.be/hUO6xtsudoA
Biosense Webster Inc. (6010)