Johnson & Johnson Careers
Manager, EFM Workplace Experience Role (Enterprise Facilities Management)
New Brunswick, New Jersey
Requisition ID: 5500180629
Johnson & Johnson Services Inc., a member of Johnson & Johnson's Family of Companies, is currently recruiting for a Manager, EFM Workplace Experience will be based in New Brunswick, NJ.
Caring for the world, one person at a time, has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for 129 years. We embrace research and science – bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
With $76.5 billion in 2017 sales, Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly-based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices markets. There are more than 275 Johnson & Johnson operating companies in more than 60 countries, employing approximately 128,700 people and with products touching the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world. If you have the talent and desire to touch the world, Johnson & Johnson has the career opportunities to help make it happen.
The Manager, EFM Workplace Experience role will be based in New Brunswick, NJ and will be accountable for delivering standardized and consistent EFM services on the Johnson & Johnson World Headquarters (WHQ) Campus while driving deep alignment with the COEs, Regional Leads, Sub-Regional Leads, and suppliers. This position reports directly to the Director, WHQ Facilities Management and is responsible for implementation of the COE Workplace Experience strategy in all related projects, managing the overall space needs and developing the space strategy and masterplan for WHQ. An ideal candidate for this role will have demonstrated experience in facilities along with a rich understanding of delivering workplace innovation and employee experience strategy within a robust, mission driven corporate headquarters environment. Key relationships include communication and coordination with Senior Leaders as appropriate and EFM regional leads as appropriate, to ensure successful implementation and management of the EFM program across the WHQ Campus.
- Oversee deployment of J&J Facilities Planning strategy across new and existing facilities projects
- Drive and advise site classification, amenities, and service levels.
- Ensure the Workplace Experience (WE) certification plan is in place (Deliver the designed strategy to achieve the target amenities and service levels for existing sites).
- Support and advise on the deployment of workplace relevant IT systems and platforms including CAD, CAFM, and room reservation solutions.
- Conduct field studies and onsite space reviews for pre CAR 0 (Capital Appropriation Request) projects; support development of CAR 0 / 1 documentation.
- Check on design consistency (test fit / Concept / BOD) to ensure J&J space and design standards are maintained and employed for projects.
- Communicate Workplace Innovation CAR 0 and CAR 1 proposals per project to project lead / project sponsor.
- Collect all Pre and Post-occupancy metrics; provide analysis and benchmark data to COE and J&J Regional Leads.
- Ensure quarterly updates on badge utilization at sites.
- Develop short and long term tactical plans and programs for innovation, construction, or alteration of workplace activities based on strategic plans – liaise with COE WE Regional Strategy Leads. Develops overall property/campus capital plan.
- Support effort to ensure workplace needs and contracts / associated operating budgets are defined, established, and met.
- Conducts Meetings with Sr. Leader for space development plans based on departmental requirements
- Liaise with Service Management Lead(s) to ensure supplier deployment of Workplace Experience operational concepts (Activity-Based Workplace, hoteling, concierge, Site Governance Model, etc.).
- Establish framework for site governance.
- Ensure governance of the strategy for WE; regular employee council meetings in place with local ambassadors and attend when feasible. Report back to COE WE on issues and outcomes.
- Be the WE core team member as assigned in projects .
- Annual utilization studies and analysis across the region (future state).
- Educate and train, in partnership with COE WE regional strategy lead, the EFM Regional- Sub and Micro leads, IFM GSM’s and employee Council members on Workplace Experience.
- Leesman bi-annual Survey; identify, engage, coordinate and deploy survey. Present results back to EFM and Biz-lead.
- Manage complexity across the WHQ campus and deliver harmonized services across geographies of varying size, scale, and needs.
- Develop site-level customer relationships with business and functional units and serve as their facilities single point of contact, understand their strategies and expectations and translate them into workplace and business service solutions. Conducts meetings on facility issues in an expeditious and professional manner.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent required; related field (architecture, design, engineering, real estate, facilities management, business, etc.) is required.
- Minimum 8+ years of workplace/facilities innovation, workplace design, or related experience is required.
- Professional certifications (e.g., Master of Corporate Real Estate (MCR), Senior Leader in Corporate Real Estate (SLCR), etc.) is preferred.
- Broad-based corporate facilities experience or equivalent is required.
- Strong communication skills, both written and oral is required.
- Ability to think strategically while maintaining a tactical focus is required.
- Ability to adapt emerging best practices and industry innovation is required.
- Ability to lead diverse teams through change and organizational transformation is required.
- Ability to manage complexity across a broad region and deliver harmonized services across areas of varying size, scale, and needs is preferred.
- Proficiency in project management, including obtaining agreement on project definitions and priorities and ensuring that resources, capabilities, and processes are in place is required.
- Computer skills, including working knowledge of MS Office Suite is required.
- Must be able to travel regularly between sites, up to 15% of time is required.
United States-New Jersey-New Brunswick
Johnson & Johnson (6067)