Johnson & Johnson Careers
Project Lead, Raw Material Center
Requisition ID: 5494180629
Johnson & Johnson Consumer Products Company, Division of Johnson & Johnson Consumer Companies, Inc. is searching for a Project Lead, Raw Material Center for our Skillman, NJ location.
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies touches more than a billion people’s lives each day through our health care products and services, our corporate giving, and the volunteer efforts of our employees. The Johnson & Johnson Group of Consumer Companies develop and market beloved brands that address the needs of consumers and health care professionals worldwide. Our portfolio ranges across several distinct business units: Baby Care, Oral Care, Compromised Skin Care, Beauty, Feminine Care, and Over-The-Counter (OTC) products.
The Project Lead, Raw Material Center will:
- Lead raw material/packaging component project activities to ensure timely execution and project closure
- Participate in multi-functional teams to execute Supplier Driven Changes for raw material and packaging components, investigate problems and implement resolution
- Assist in gathering information for global governance process for new raw material introduction
- Liaison with suppliers to gather information for the project team, define/solve the problem and implement resolution
- Participate in process improvement opportunities to streamline and simplify current processes/forms/systems
- Assist in driving resolutions in manufacturing and troubleshooting raw material/product issues under defined timelines as needed
- Train RMC and cross functional partners on current processes, roles and responsibilities and expectations per current SOPs
- Report metrics and prepare documents as requested
- A Bachelor’s degree is required. Focused degree in Science, Engineering, Business, Supply Chained or related discipline is preferred.
- Experience working in a highly regulated environment is preferred.
Experience leading and or coordinating projects is required.
Ability to work cross-functionally in a team environment while being an individual contributor is required.
Understanding of cGMPs and current FDA Compliance requirements is preferred.
MS Office (Word and Excel) proficiency is required.
The ability to prioritize issues to support the customer and supply chain requirements is required.
Detail oriented and ability to work collaboratively across functional groups, excellent oral and written communication skills are required.
This position is located in Skillman, NJ and will require up to 10% travel based upon business needs.
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies are equal opportunity employers, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion,
United States-New Jersey-Skillman
J & J Consumer Inc. (6101)