Johnson & Johnson Careers
Associate Marketing Manager, NA - Shoulders
Requisition ID: 5486180629
DePuy Synthes Companies of Johnson & Johnson is searching for an Associate Marketing Manager, NA - Shoulders. Position will be based in Warsaw, Indiana.
DePuy Synthes Companies of Johnson & Johnson is the largest, most innovative and comprehensive orthopaedic and neurological business in the world. DePuy Synthes Companies will offer an unparalleled breadth and depth of products, services and programs in the areas of joint reconstruction, trauma, spine, sports medicine, neurological, craniomaxillofacial, power tools and biomaterials. Building on the legacy and strengths of two great companies, we are creating one organization that will be agile and better equipped in today's evolving health care environment. With a focus on activating insights to develop innovative, comprehensive solutions, we are inspired to advance patient care in greater ways than either company could accomplish on its own.
The Associate Marketing Manager will oversee product & customer-facing initiatives while developing and executing on initiatives that improve customer satisfaction, market share, and profit margins for the assigned product category.
- Build and cultivate sustained relationships with customers & key opinion leaders by being active and present with physician and institutional customers.
- Influence and respond to cross-functional stakeholders including Professional Education, Finance, R&D, and others to deliver maximum effectiveness of the North America marketing organization, as well as develop commercial strategies and customer engagement programs for the USA market that help the company achieve short and long-term business goals with physicians and institutional customers.
- Monitor and respond to opportunities and threats to the company’s current and prospective customers, support education and training events on site by working at cadaver lab tables, setting up and tearing down lab events, and serving the on-location needs of the Professional Education team, and deliver value to the sales organization by serving as an expert on the assigned product category and facilitating questions to the appropriate functional areas as needed.
- Create value for the Franchise account management team by assisting with institutional customer discussions and preparing slides and information needed to fully represent the benefits and opportunities of partnering with DePuy Synthes, and will execute business plans and manages quarterly/annual budgets as assigned.
- A minimum of a Bachelor's degree is required.
- Exceptionally strong communication and presentation skills are necessary.
- A minimum of 3 years of relevant experience is required, inclusive of direct customer-facing experience in a business-to-business environment.
- Experience with successful team collaboration, influencing without authority, and working effectively on cross-functional teams is a crucial skill set for the Associate Marketing Manager role.
- Must be able to work effectively in an ambiguous environment and be comfortable making informed decisions with incomplete information.
- Must be comfortable working with cadavers and in an OR setting.
- This position may require up to 40% travel, including some weekends.
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies are equal opportunity employers, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Depuy Orthopaedics. Inc. (6029)