Johnson & Johnson Careers
Product Security Strategy & Governance Senior Manager
Requisition ID: 5480190523
Johnson and Johnson is recruiting for a Product Security Governance Senior Manager, located at J&J locations in the United States.( NJ, CA, or OH)
The Product Security Governance Senior Manager will be responsible for the overall management of Product Security, including identifying key strategy and goals, partnering with internal organizations on existing process and policy improvements, developing a governance model, building and presenting metrics to senior management, identifying communications plans and raising overall awareness of the capability. This position will also have responsibility for the execution of all Consumer and Pharmaceutical product security projects. Additional responsibilities include partnering with external organizations and industry groups to provide representation from Johnson & Johnson.
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 130 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people.
With $81.6 billion in 2018 sales, Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly-based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices markets. There are more than 250 Johnson & Johnson operating companies employing over 125,000 people and with products touching the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world. If you have the talent and desire to touch the world, Johnson & Johnson has the career opportunities to help make it happen.
- Identify and drive Product Security strategy and goals
- Partner with internal organizations to improve existing processes and policies, notably Enterprise Quality, Regulatory, and R&D
- Craft and present Product Security metrics to senior management
- Develop and implement Product Security governance model.
- Identify communications plans and raise awareness of Product Security capabilities.
- Partner with external organizations and industry groups to represent Johnson & Johnson.
- Perform other work related duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent required.
- A minimum of 7 years of dynamic experience in leadership roles within Information Security & Risk Management/IT.- Required
- Expert knowledge of product security- preferred
- Experience developing and carrying out governance models in a large organization.- Required
- Ability to build and deliver Product Security awareness campaigns and other communications.- required
- CISSP or other security certification preferred.
- Big Picture/Attention to Detail – align strategic and tactical.
- Results Orientation/Sense of Urgency – ability to work towards tight timelines.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Creative problem solving skills.
- Change leadership expertise.
- Customer focus (internal & external).
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills, able to network, interface and influence at all levels of the organization, cross sector, cross-functionally and globally.
- Confirmed ability to influence/collaborate to get to desired result.
- Strong leadership skills.
- 20% Travel - domestic & international
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
United States-New Jersey-Raritan-
North America-United States-Ohio-Cincinnati, North America-United States-California-Irvine
Johnson & Johnson Services Inc. (6090)