Johnson & Johnson Careers
Sr. Director, Global Commercial Strategy, Imbruvica
Requisition ID: 5479190523
Janssen Global Services is currently recruiting for a Sr. Director, Global Commercial Strategy, Imbruvica to be located in Raritan, NJ.
At the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson, what matters most is helping people live full and healthy lives. We focus on treating, curing and preventing some of the most devastating and complex diseases of our time. And we pursue the most promising science, wherever it might be found.
Janssen Global Services, LLC encompasses groups that provide leadership across critical business areas for Janssen including, Global Commercial Strategy Organization; Global Pharmaceuticals Communication and Public Affairs; U.S. Pharmaceuticals Procurement Group; and Pharmaceuticals Group Business Development.
We are Janssen. Our mission drives us. Our patients inspire us. We collaborate with the world for the health of everyone in it.
The Sr. Director, Global Commercial Strategy for Imbruvica reports to the Disease Area Strategy (DAS) Commercial Leader for Hematology and leads a cross-functional, highly matrixed team consisting of GSM & MA (Strategic Marketing, Market Research, Global Strategic Analytics, and Health Economics & Pricing), Medical Affairs, Diagnostics, Regulatory and Regional Commercial, to develop and execute the global commercial strategy for lifecycle management initiatives for Imbruvica as well as Launch plans for future indications. The Global Commercial Strategy Sr. Director is a key leader on the compound development team (CDT)
The Sr. Director, Global Commercial Strategy Imbruvica is expected to:
- Proactively partner with R&D and the regional leadership to provide input into clinical study development, product development decisions, and labeling that supports the commercial launch strategy and lifecycle management investments
- Ensure development of strong business cases that support the portfolio strategy
- Lead/represent commercial view through governance process, including Oncology Review Board, the Development Committee, investment committee, and Group Operating Committee
- Influence senior pharma management, R&D, and regional leadership to support data generation strategies and optimal and timely investments
- Lead the Global Commercial Team (GCT) with representation from NA, EMEA, AP, LA and other key stakeholders to develop and execute global commercial and brand strategy
- Drive development and implementation of key components of commercial strategy, including branding, public relations, medical strategy, publication strategy, market access/reimbursement strategies, and other market preparation programs
- Lead active partnerships with regional operating companies to ensure launch readiness for future indications as well as implementation of critical life cycle programs.
- Lead the development of forecasts and full asset valuation in collaboration with the Global Strategic Analytics team
- Attract, develop, and retain high performing talent
- Be accountable for managing full product budget
- A minimum of a Bachelor's degree is required. An advanced degree in business or life sciences is preferred.
- A minimum of 10 years of progressive pharmaceutical experience is required, including local country experience.
- Must have a proven track record of exceptional team & cross functional leadership.
- In-line marketing experience with senior brand responsibility and people management experience is required.
- Launch experience is preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to work with regional partners is preferred.
- Oncology and/or Hematology experience is preferred.
- Experience with R&D programs, managing strategic alliances, global market access and medical strategy is preferred.
- Demonstrated global mindset with ability to assimilate complex science quickly is required.
- Global experience is required.
- A demonstrated ability to work cross-functionally, cross-geography, with a high-level managers and executives is required.
- Excellent executive communication skills are required.
- An ability to manage multiple demands and priorities on time, lead teams, gain alignment and driving decision making is required.
- This position requires up to 30% travel (largely international).
United States-New Jersey-Raritan-
Janssen Global Services, LLC (6085)