Johnson & Johnson Careers
Requisition ID: 5472181025
Johnson & Johnson Vision Care, Inc. is currently recruiting for a Plant Manager to be located in Jacksonville, Florida.
Johnson & Johnson Vision Companies are committed to creating life-long solutions to vision care needs. Since the ACUVUE® Brand made its debut in 1987 as the world’s first disposable soft contact lens, the company has repeatedly brought innovative, quality, and scientific advancements to the industry. And we're proud that ACUVUE® lenses are worn by more people than any other brand.
The Plant Manager will direct and be responsible for overall manufacturing performance of the site and delivery against plan goals. This position will direct and implement all aspects of the company's strategic plan within the Jacksonville Manufacturing Division. This individual will be responsible for ensuring quality and compliance for the site and creating an environment that prioritizes and holds site leadership accountable for Environmental, Health and Safety (EHS). This role will provide clear direction for the leadership team (not all will have direct reporting relationships) to ensure clarity of expectations and responsibilities. Will influence across the matrix and collaborate with other functional partners (Quality, Engineering, Finance, IT, HR, Facilities, Procurement, Planning and Product Management) and other Supply Chain leaders to ensure alignment with goals and priorities.
This role acts as the integral link in all plant communication channels and will act as champion to build external community engagement. In addition, this role will be responsible to encourage, coach, develop future leaders and to demonstrate inspiration across a broad, highly diverse employee population.
Positive leadership attributes which are crucial in this role will include; business acumen; leader courage, innovation, an end to end mindset and the ability to inspire and build trusting relationships.
- A minimum of a Bachelor's degree in an Engineering, Technical or equivalent discipline is required. A Master’s degree in a technical or business discipline is highly preferred.
- A minimum of 10 years management experience in a critical function such as quality, operations, engineering, product support with heavy emphasis on FDA Regulatory requirements is required.
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience managing a large organization within a multinational environment is required.
- Demonstrated ability to engage and motivate others toward a common goal or vision across all employee levels.
- Six Sigma and/or LEAN experience is highly preferred.
- Highly Automated/Integrated Equipment/Process Experience, in a 24/7 operation is highly preferred.
- Successful change leadership experience is highly preferred.
- The travel requirement for this position is approximately 20%.
Johnson & Johnson Vision Care, Inc. (6094)