Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
CAPACITY MANAGEMENT CO-OP - SPRING HOUSE, PA
Requisition ID: 5459180308
Janssen, a member of Johnson & Johnson's Family of Companies, is recruiting a Capacity Management Co-Op. Janssen is the name given to Johnson & Johnson’s global group of pharmaceutical companies. These companies market both conventional and biotech products in a broad range of therapeutic areas.
The Co-Op position is offered by the Capacity Management group within the Project Management Office of Janssen R&D. The Capacity Management team is responsible for planning and managing at a portfolio, therapeutic area and project level, the resources required for Research and Development projects. Capacity Management is a key component of the Continuous Forecast, Business Planning and Long Range Financial Planning process. Capacity Management works with the Functional Areas and Therapeutic Area, to forecast, plan and manage resource demand and supply, across the whole Janssen Pharmaceutical R&D organization.
The Capacity Management Co-Op will:
- work collaboratively with the Capacity Management team to provide support of the business processes (Long Range Financial Plan, Final Business Plan, etc)
- providing support to the Capacity Management team in support of Portfolio Level monthly continuous forecast process, data visualization and operational metrics
- providing support to the entire Capacity Management organization for data mining, data analytics and summarization.
- Develop and implement design specification to a new SharePoint site.
- A minimum of 3 or 4 year undergrad (Junior/Senior) is required. Preferred areas of study: computer science/IT, business, accounting, finance, process/math related, statistics, biology, chemistry, pharmacy or engineering.
- Candidates must be available to work full-time.
- Candidates must be detail-oriented, highly organized and able to manage multiple tasks.
- Excellent analytical, presentation and data mining and visualization skills required.
- Candidates must have the ability to be an independent thinker and self-starter.
- Candidates need to be proficient with Microsoft Office, Word, Excel (including a high proficiency with generating pivot tables and graphs), and Power Point, and have strong oral and written communication skills. Additional technical competencies in SharePoint and other information technology systems are highly desirable.
- Previous Co-op experience working within a global project management or portfolio management organization is preferred, but not required.
United States-Pennsylvania-Spring House
Janssen Research & Development, LLC. (6084)