Johnson & Johnson Careers
Titusville, New Jersey
Requisition ID: 5457190523
Janssen Supply Group, a member of the Johnson & Johnson Family of companies is currently recruiting for an Executive Assistant. This position will be located in Titusville, New Jersey.
At the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson, we are working to create a world without disease. Transforming lives by finding new and better ways to prevent, intercept, treat and cure disease inspires us. We bring together the best minds and pursue the most promising science. We are Janssen. We collaborate with the world for the health of everyone in it. Learn more at www.janssen.com and follow us @JanssenGlobal. Janssen Supply Group is part of the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies.
The Executive Administrative Assistant for Partnerships and External Supply (PES) reports to the World Wide VP of Partnerships and External Supply. This position also supports 3 PES Senior Directors as well as the broader PES team for key meetings and events. This position is generally varied, including complex administrative duties and project-oriented assignments which require the use of sound judgment and discretion, independent assessment and resolution of complex situations/problems. They must have the ability to respond to shifting priorities.
As the Executive Assistant, you will:
- Assist in managing the VP’s schedule to include scheduling meetings and appointments.
- Arrange for conference calls or video conferencing as required using Skype.
- Interact with management on a daily basis, handling very confidential documents and information.
- Prepare correspondence, presentations, agendas and other documentation as required.
- Prepare domestic and international travel arrangements, itineraries and related documents.
- Compile travel expense reports; reconcile with AMEX statements.
- Prepare materials for executive meetings.
- Assist executive(s) with meeting planning; coordinate logistics, travel and related details.
- Set up and arrange outside and visitor company visits.
- Act as liaison with other departments and outside agencies, including senior level management.
- A minimum of a high school diploma is required; an Associate’s degree is preferred.
- A minimum of 8 years of administrative experience supporting Senior Leadership (Director Level and Above) is required.
- Experience with MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook) and databases is required.
- Experience managing multiple complex calendars via Outlook is required.
- Experience with Concur and Ariba/e-Marketplace is preferred.
- Experience with SharePoint and Compliance Wire is preferred.
- Experienced with Concur Travel and Concur expense reporting system is preferred.
- Experience entering purchasing requests and managing purchase orders in Ariba is preferred.
- Ability to resolve mismatches, payouts and credits working with AP and external suppliers is preferred.
- Ability to assess and resolve complex situations and problems, handle complex administrative duties, and project-oriented assignments is required.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are required.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize workload is required.
- Strong organizational and time management skills are required.
- Ability to manage shifting priorities, and exercise independent discretion and judgment to solve complex problems regarding project, department or division-related work is required.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a fast-paced environment with minimal supervision is required.
- This position is located in Titusville, NJ and may require up to 5% travel.
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies are equal opportunity employers, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
United States-New Jersey-Titusville-
JANSSEN SUPPLY GROUP, LLC (6046)