Johnson & Johnson Careers
Orthopedic Product Specialist – NS, NB & PEI
Requisition ID: 5450190523
Depuy Synthes, a member of Johnson & Johnson's Family of Companies, is recruiting for an Orthopedic Product Specialist based in Halifax, Nova Scotia to cover major Acute Care Sites in NS, NB and PEI.
DePuy Synthes, part of the Johnson & Johnson Medical Devices Companies, provides one of the most comprehensive orthopedics portfolios in the world. DePuy Synthes solutions, in specialties including joint reconstruction, trauma, craniomaxillofacial, spinal surgery and sports medicine, are designed to advance patient care while delivering clinical and economic value to health care systems worldwide. For more information, visit www.depuysynthes.com.\
Reporting to the Regional Business Manager, you will have primary responsibility for the Orthopaedic and Neuro portfolios consisting of Spine, CMF, and Cerenovous product lines. You will thrive working in a team environment and have a high degree of clinical knowledge and experience.
The primary responsibilities of this position include:
- Attaining sales/market share objectives.
- Executing national/regional/local promotional activities and programs
- Effectively leading the territory with timely and accurate account plans.
- Operating within an assigned territory budget, and adhering to assigned administrative duties.
- Providing feedback on customers, promotional programs, and environmental changes and providing ideas to improve product and company performance in the marketplace.
- Working with members of the regional sales team to improve performance and enhance morale, interacting with sales and marketing management to refine product and market initiatives.
- Calling on existing and prospective customers and providing excellent customer service.
- Providing product information and appropriate customer prices.
- Developing new accounts and growing existing accounts within established geographic territory.
- A minimum of a University Degree is required, preferably in business, statistics or health sciences.
- A minimum of 3 years’ sales and marketing experience is required; medical device and orthopaedic selling experience is preferred
- Strong communication and Interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated leadership required.
- Strong qualitative and quantitative analytical skills; especially, should be comfortable understanding complex clinical trial data is required.
- He/she ought to be an excellent collaborator and problem solver who demonstrates a strong ability to take initiatives and be creative this is required.
- He/she will have to handle multiple projects effectively and have an overall understanding of the Canadian Healthcare environment.
- He/she will have strong clinical selling experience with a demonstrated ability to grasp complex procedures and orthopaedic constructs
Diversity and inclusion are central elements of the shared culture across the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies. Attracting, developing and retaining a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities is essential to our success. We are committed to providing a respectful, inclusive and accessible work environment where all employees have the opportunity to achieve their potential.
Johnson & Johnson Inc. (7695)