Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Senior Manager, Global Packaging
Requisition ID: 5447180309
Johnson & Johnson Health Care Systems Inc. (HCS) is currently recruiting for Senior Manager, Global Packaging, located in Jacksonville, FL.
Johnson & Johnson Health Care Systems Inc. provides account management and customer support services to key health care customers, including hospital systems and group purchasing organizations, leading health plans, pharmacy benefit managers, and government health care institutions. The company also provides contract management, logistics and supply chain functions for the major Johnson & Johnson franchises.
Johnson & Johnson Customer & Logistics Services (CLS) is a global Supply Chain organization that supports operating units across all of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies. CLS strives to deliver an exceptional customer experience through leading critical customer facing-functions such as distribution and transportation. In addition, CLS oversees critical business enablers, including how we gather and manage supply chain master data, safe and secure supply chain practices, product identification standards, and market/channel access capabilities. CLS supports all three sectors of Johnson & Johnson: Medical Device & Diagnostics, Pharmaceutical, and Consumer Products. This team is represented in multiple countries, and continues to grow globally in both visibility and responsibility. The CLS team reports to Johnson & Johnson Supply Chain and partners closely with groups throughout the supply chain organization.
Thriving with a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
As the Senior Manager, you will develop and execute strategies and tactics for defining, enabling and delivering packaging solutions which guide the organization in maintaining and improving its competitive position and profitability. You will coordinate across functions and regions in development of policies and procedures covering global packaging initiatives and associated activities. Additionally, you direct the organization’s process and personnel governing packaging change management.
• Coordinate global packaging solutions for approval and implementation to meet customer value needs, compliance / regulatory requirements, environmental targets and cost objectives.
• Develop options, prepare recommendations and manage the execution of packaging projects globally.
• Develop communication process and strategy to update key partners and management teams on packaging activities globally.
• Responsible for the process, tools, and metrics related to the global packaging change management process and adherence to this process in the project teams.
• Assist in the development of a lean supply chain to enable J&J competitive advantage through packaging differentiation, standard temperature control solutions, and flexibility.
• Direct the organization’s strategic packaging planning process.
• Coordinate with other responsible departments in the identification of strategic packaging opportunities and development of a 5-year strategic plan.
• Assist in minimization of packaging related compliance / regulatory risk.
• Adhere to environmental policy and procedures and supports department environmental objectives.
• Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree required; focused degree in Engineering, Material Science, or Packaging preferred
• Minimum of eight (8) years relevant experience required
• Requires Supplier Management experience and ability to partner with external contractors and suppliers
• Experience in packaging design, labeling, and/or temperature control preferred
• Requires Project management experience
• Strong business acumen and strategic mindset
• Excellent planning and organizational skills, with demonstrated ability to handle multiple tasks
• Experience collaborating with global partners (internal and external) is preferred
• Strong communication and the ability to influence, persuade, and build consensus
• Process Excellence experience or certification preferred
• PMP or FPX certification is helpful
• Cross-functional experience preferred
• Experience with CAPE Software or similar program is a plus
• Position located in Jacksonville, FL and will require up to 15% domestic and international travel
Johnson & Johnson HCS Inc. (6077)