Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Brand Manager, Baby Care GFO
Requisition ID: 5444180427
The Johnson & Johnson Group of Consumer Companies is recruiting for a Brand Manager, Baby Care GFO. This is a highly visible role within the Global Franchise Organization (GFO). This position reports into a Senior Brand Manager, JOHNSON’S Baby and is based New Brunswick, NJ.
The Johnson & Johnson Group of Consumer Companies develop and market beloved brands that address the needs of consumers and health care professionals worldwide. Our portfolio ranges across several distinct business units: Baby Care, Oral Care, Compromised Skin Care, Beauty, Feminine Care, and Over-The-Counter (OTC) products.
The Baby Care franchise is a $2B franchise that includes the largest brand in J&J, JOHNSON’S, and represents the face of the J&J organization. JOHNSON’S® competes in nearly every country in the world across multiple baby care segments. Growing JOHNSON’S® and the franchise overall is a strategic priority for J&J.
This Brand Manager will be responsible for supporting communications, strategy, and innovation work on the JOHNSON’S® brand for critical initiatives that will launch in market in 2018/2019. Specifically, the Brand Manager will lead the following:
- COMMUNICATIONS: Participate in the development of global communications plans for the JOHNSONS Baby initiatives Project Apollo and Project Rembrandt, requiring leadership of some activities and stewarding regional workstreams for others, including
- Briefing and creating new communications content
- Global connections planning and consumer journey mapping
- Lead understanding of new channels and precision marketing
- Partner with key communications leaders within the organization, including Public Relations, Shopper Marketing, Professional
- Stewarding coordinating production of content
- INNOVATION: Lead the global innovation pipeline for Project Rembrandt, a new subline within the JOHNSON’S brand. This includes developing and validating commercial innovation ideas, new claims, and new products. Responsibility includes leading the project from concept through development to execution, including IMC
- STRATEGY: Own performance reporting for the overall Baby Franchise, including monthly share and sales reporting. Lead deeper analytics work on important topics
- Participation in relevant global governance meetings to better understand global strategy and learn how to adapt projects for each region
- Close partnership with Regional Commercial Leaders and their team members to gain consumer insight / market intimacy so deliverables can be fit for use
- Partner with key cross-functional partners to lead creation and execution of projects, including R&D, supply chain, regulatory, medical and claims Center of Excellence
- Partnership with the agency network, including global AOR, media, and other communication disciplines
- A BA/BS in Marketing or a related business field is required
- MBA is preferred
- A minimum of 3 years of marketing experience is required
- Marketing experience in Consumer-Packaged Goods is strongly preferred
- Candidates must have strong communication skills, be able to work in a team environment, and be customer/market oriented
- Ability to work within and lead a cross functional team is required
- Strong business analytics, consumer insights development, understanding of core marketing levers and advertising experience are required
- Must possess demonstrated leadership and delivery of consistently strong results
- Digital marketing experience is preferred
- Agency management experience is preferred
- Global marketing experience is preferred
- This position requires up to 10% domestic/global travel
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies are equal opportunity employers, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by
United States-New Jersey-New Brunswick
J & J Consumer Inc. (6101)