Johnson & Johnson Careers
Display Project Planner
Skillman, New Jersey
Requisition ID: 5443180628
Johnson & Johnson Consumer Products Company, a member of Johnson & Johnson's Family of Companies, is recruiting for a Display Project Planner supporting the CLUB Business to be located in Skillman, NJ.
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies touches more than a billion people’s lives each day through our health care products and services, our corporate giving, and the volunteer efforts of our employees. The Johnson & Johnson Group of Consumer Companies develop and market beloved brands that address the needs of consumers and health care professionals worldwide. Our portfolio ranges across several distinct business units: Baby Care, Oral Care, Compromised Skin Care, Beauty, Feminine Care, and Over-The-Counter (OTC) products.
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
The Display Project Planner is responsible for:
• This individual will be responsible for the supply planning, timeline management, assembly and distribution of promotional displays and special pack projects.
• This individual will ensure that promotions are assembled on time, within budget and manufactured to GMP specifications and delivered to the distribution center and customer.
• The Display Project Planner will partner with Sales, Marketing, Trade Marketing, Supply and Demand Planning, Customer Logistics, Print Buying, and Display Contractors to execute display programs.
• The Display Project Planner will issue bid requests, obtain quotations, and negotiate costs from co-packing vendors for all promotional display and special pack programs.
• This individual will develop innovative and cost effective displays within budget by managing development and design of promotional displays and products.
• This individual is also responsible for key metrics in Customer Service (UFR), S&OP/MBR, Forecast Accuracy (MAPE), Inventory investment (SLOB) and Readiness.
• A minimum of a Bachelor's Degree is required.
• A minimum of 2 year business experience
• Basic knowledge and proficiency with Excel is required. Experience with Macros, Formulas, V-lookups and Pivot Tables is preferred.
• Intermediate knowledge of SAP is preferred.
• APICS certification is preferred.
• Strong interpersonal skills and be able to work effectively in a collaborative team environment.
• Comfortable managing complex scenarios including capacity, material shortages, and forecast/demand variation.
• Strong communication skills (written and verbal), as well as the ability to manage and successfully meet goals and objectives related to customer service and inventory levels in the process.
• Ability to manage multiple projects and initiatives and work independently while demonstrating initiative.
• Ability to work in a matrix environment where priorities change rapidly and tight deadlines exist is also required.
• This position will be located in Skillman, NJ and may require up to 10% domestic travel.
United States-New Jersey-Skillman
J & J Consumer Inc. (6101)