Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Senior Manager, Micro-Regional Facilities
Requisition ID: 5429180307
Johnson & Johnson's Family of Companies, is recruiting for a Senior Manager, Micro-Regional Facilities in Lititz, PA.
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies touches more than a billion people’s lives each day through our health care products and services, our corporate giving, and the volunteer efforts of our employees. The Johnson & Johnson Group of Consumer Companies develop and market beloved brands that address the needs of consumers and health care professionals worldwide. Our portfolio ranges across several distinct business units: Baby Care, Oral Care, Compromised Skin Care, Beauty, Feminine Care, and Over-The-Counter (OTC) products.
This position serves as a single point of accountability and responsibility for delivering quality, safe, compliant and productive workplace environments with a high touch customer service orientation. Responsible for ensuring the delivery of facilities maintenance operations, infrastructure management, space management, and on- site employee and business services.
- Develop site / regional -level customer relationships with business units and serve as their facilities single point of contact, understand their strategies and expectations and translate them into workplace and business service solutions.
- Ensure efficient delivery of site services, maintenance and utilities operations, project delivery, move services and all facilities operations, utilizing an effective balance of internal employees and service providers.
- Provide leadership and guidance to both internal employees and service providers in decision-making processes that drive customer value.
- Lead/participate in all required Union based activities to support the Lititz workforce including, but not limited to, grievance resolution, arbitration, and contract negotiation.
- Develop and monitor operational budgets for both internal and contracted resources; responsible for operational performance of service providers.
- Understanding of and complete accruals to support development of budget reports.
- Ensures that all site Facilities personnel liaise closely with relevant EHS professionals to ensure compliance with all regulatory and local EHS requirements.
- Ensure compliance with good commercial, laboratory and manufacturing practices, and other regulations.
- Implement business continuity plans, Energy/Sustainability initiatives, and infrastructure management programs.
- Support Strategic Facilities Planning in delivering space planning and space management services to business units and in tracking, allocating and reporting space costs.
- Support Project Development and Delivery teams on capital and infrastructure projects. Interface with business units and contractors during planning and construction of large projects. For small projects and normal moves, adds and changes, manage the projects directly.
- As appropriate work with the Workplace Experience team on the delivery of consistent site amenities and employee services, including fitness centers, parking, food, landscaping, site security and other business services.
- With support from the Lititz operations team, devise and deploy the Maintenance Excellence program (JJPS) at the site level and across the assigned geography.
- Build and coordinate external relationships with local, regional and state governments for site and community relations.
- Where appropriate, actively participate in Site governance councils.
- Work with individual site managers/supervisors to develop consistent, reliable practices to deliver high quality, productive, safe workplace environments.
- Provide change management leadership to implement Facilities strategies and initiatives at the site.
- Establish a high performance and continuous improvement culture driven by key performance metrics, benchmarking and sharing of best practices.
- Work collaboratively with Site/Campus Leaders to ensure alignment and connectivity between regions.
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree is required.
- A Masters or advanced degree is preferred.
- A minimum of 8 years of business related experience is required.
- Leadership capabilities including talent development and performance management is required.
- Customer Relationship Management, Supplier Relationship Management, Site Governance/Operations is preferred.
- Financial/budget management with strong communications (written, oral and verbal) with senior leadership is required.
- Ability to focus strategically while maintaining a tactical/operational focus is preferred.
- Ability to lead a team of professionals with diverse skills including business and technical competencies is required.
- Ability to supervise and interact with local union associated and leadership is preferred.
- Ability to adapt emerging best practices and industry innovations is required.
- Ability to lead diverse teams through change and organizational transformation and Adept in working in a matrix organization is required.
- This position requires up to 20% domestic travel and possibly international travel.
Johnson & Johnson Services Inc. (6090)