Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Manager, Professional Digital Innovation
Requisition ID: 5427180307
Johnson & Johnson Vision, a member of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies, is recruiting for a Manager, Professional Digital Innovation, located in beautiful Jacksonville, Florida.
This individual will be primarily responsible for the strategy, day-to-day product management and continuous innovation of the new JOHNSON & JOHNSON VISION® web portal (JNJVISIONPRO.COM) and CRM engine for eye care professionals in the US market, upgrading 1:1 precision marketing capabilities. This new web portal includes but is not limited to a new learning management system for eye care professional training, product information across the JOHNSON & JOHNSON VISION® portfolio, practice management resources, B2B E-Commerce for ACUVUE® brand contact lenses and CRM communication capabilities via Salesforce Marketing Cloud. This person will work very closely with multiple stakeholders and content owners across the enterprise, to evolve and strengthen this web portal and CRM engine as a superior customer experience and competitive advantage with advanced 1:1 precision marketing capabilities.
- Crafting the US strategy for continuous innovation and improvement of the new JOHNSON & JOHNSON VISION® web portal and CRM engine
- Unlocking the full potential of Salesforce software capabilities to take precision marketing capabilities to more advanced levels of sophistication
- Working closely with both internal and external IT partners and vendors to implement new technology enhancements and content changes across the property
- Documenting business requirements for all web portal improvements and project managing all changes from end to end, with technical support from IT partners
- Collaborating with several content owners across the business to incorporate new creative assets into the portal, adapting copy for consistency and relevancy for the web portal environment
- Analyzing data to uncover behavioral insights that will lead to improvements in communication and process flow
- Employing design thinking principles to continuously test and optimize new enhancements and functionalities
- Troubleshooting ongoing issues, working collaboratively with cross-functional partners to develop and implement solutions to any technical challenges
- Creating and managing a development budget
- Developing and measuring performance with KPI indicators across all initiatives
- Providing regular status updates to senior management and other organizational stakeholders
- Bachelor’s degree is required. MBA or undergraduate business degree is strongly preferred.
- Minimum of three (3) years of progressive marketing experience (or its equivalent) with a strong track record of business results and organizational leadership
- Minimum of three (3) years relevant digital experience with a comprehensive understanding and passion for the latest developments in website design, CRM and e-commerce is required
- Web design project management experience is strongly preferred
- Working knowledge of website, e-commerce and CRM technology architectures, with a strong preference for understanding Salesforce capabilities is required
- Professional marketing experience in a medical device business is preferred
- Advanced analytical skills with ability to mine data for understanding and insight is required
- Exceptional business communication skills, with the ability to simplify the complex
- Ability to set a vision, develop robust action plans, overcome obstacles and find solutions to problems in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Proven leadership ability to motivate and manage cross-functional teams across a matrix organization
- Ability to work under pressure, prioritize work and balance a task list of initiatives to manage time effectively and consistently achieve positive results
This position is located in beautiful Jacksonville, Florida and may require up to 10% domestic travel.
Johnson & Johnson Vision Care, Inc. (6094)