Johnson & Johnson Medical Devices Companies (JJMDC), a member of Johnson & Johnson's Family of Companies, is recruiting for two Strategic Customer Group (SCG) Deal Desk Quoting Analyst University Positions.
Join our team for either a Summer internship (May 4 – August 28, 2020) or a Fall Co-op (June 29 – December 28, 2020). Position will be in one of the following locations: Somerville, NJ; Raynham, MA; Cincinnati, OH; or Warsaw, IN.
Johnson & Johnson Medical Device Companies produce a broad range of innovative products and solutions used primarily by health care professionals in the fields of Johnson & Johnson Medical Devices contains key surgical platforms such as Wound Closure, Orthopedics, Open and Minimally Invasive Stapling, Energy, Biosurgery, Aesthetics, ENT, and Cardiovascular surgical products. As the most comprehensive devices business in the world, Johnson & Johnson Medical Devices is best suited to serve evolving customer needs, train more surgeons to improve standards of care, and treat more patients globally as access expands. Johnson & Johnson Medical Devices is currently $20 billion in World Wide sales. The business is expected to experience solid growth over the next 5 to 7 years.
Contract Strategy, Pricing and Administration (CSP&A) is responsible for the development and execution of contracting strategies for customers within the JJMD Strategic Customer Group (SCG). CSP&A includes the development and delivery of Contracting Strategies (contracting options / parameters by customer segment), Deal Desk (single point of contact, rapid response hub for developing contracts), customer analytics (preparation of customer-ready analytics and materials for the field to support customer updates and negotiations) and CPC governance (rules and processes for approving deal exceptions). The Deal Desk team works in close collaboration with Field Sales, Account Management, Contract Strategy, Contract Administration and other partners such as Legal, Finance, Health Care Compliance, Government Compliance, etc. to put together the most appropriate offering (products, pricing, solutions and T&Cs) for the customer.
- Review Field Sales pricing requests ensuring adherence to contracting strategies and pricing matrices
- Communicate with key stakeholders on offerings that are out of template and assist through analytics in developing contracting solutions that may require exception-based approval
- Support Field Sales organization with ad-hoc customer contracting scenario analytics
- Sheppard approved offering through Contract Execution department
- Maintain appropriate documentation in accordance with company's compliance requirements
- A concentration in Finance, Business, Economics, or Marketing is preferred.
- Experience extracting detailed data sets from various sources, concatenating, and analyzing is a plus
- Strong quantitative and analytic abilities to analyze and validate data
- Excellent computer skills; Excel is a must other MS applications are a plus (Word, PowerPoint, SharePoint, Access)
- Exceptional interpersonal, communication and organizational skills
- Detail oriented, dependable and motivated
- Interested in learning new things and comfortable taking the initiative to seek out projects or new areas of responsibility
United States-Pennsylvania-West Chester-
North America-United States-New Jersey-Somerville, North America-United States-Indiana-Warsaw, North America-United States-Ohio-Cincinnati, North America-United States-Massachusetts-Raynham
Johnson & Johnson Health Care Systems Inc. (6077)