Johnson & Johnson Careers
Medical Information Scientific Knowledge Lead
Requisition ID: 5420190926
Janssen Scientific Affairs, LLC, one of the Johnson & Johnson family of companies, is currently recruiting for a Medical Information CVM Scientific Knowledge Lead located in Titusville, NJ.
At the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson, what matters most is helping people live full and healthy lives. We focus on treating, curing and preventing some of the most devastating and complex diseases of our time. And we pursue the most promising science, wherever it might be found. Janssen Scientific Affairs, LLC is dedicated to providing medical information and consultative support to the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies.
We are Janssen. Our mission drives us. Our patients inspire us. We collaborate with the world for the health of everyone in it.
The Medical Information Scientific Knowledge Lead is responsible for driving strategic application of integrated scientific knowledge and insights through cross functional teamwork to impact health care delivery and outcomes.
- Use artificial intelligence and other resources to systematically review therapeutic area specific scientific literature related to our products, disease strongholds, and competitors.
- Partner with Data Sciences and Scientific Exchange Solutions to design a tool based system to review the scientific literature
- Lead cross-functional approach to provide a unified voice of the customer for internal partners by collecting and analyzing therapeutic area meaningful data, evidence, and guidance
- Integrate scientific data, healthcare trends, and voice of customer to produce strategic real-time analysis and intelligence reports distributed to IET and Sr. Leadership.
- Serve as key member of the Integrated Evidence Teams to identify trends and unmet medical needs, and alert the IET of new relevant information in the public literature
- An advanced degree (e.g., PharmD., MPH, MD)
- At least 6 years of relevant experience in Medical Information or Health Economics and Outcomes Research, or as an MSL
- Proven ability to integrate scientific data, healthcare trends, and voice of customer to provide strategic application of insights to the business
- Working knowledge of United States health care systems and customers
- Demonstrated excellence in leadership, including:
- Collaboration and teaming
- Influencing and negotiating
- Relationship building
- Critical thinking
- Expertise in the healthcare industry with strong clinical knowledge in Cardiovascular-Metabolism preferred.
- Specific understanding of business models and perspectives of managed care and public sector
- This position will require up to 15% domestic travel.
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
United States-New Jersey-Titusville-
Janssen Scientific Affairs, LLC (6120)