Johnson & Johnson Careers
Product Director, Neuroscience Marketing
Requisition ID: 5402180628
Janssen Pharmaceuticals, Inc., a member of Johnson & Johnson's Family of Companies, is recruiting for a Product Director, Neuroscience Marketing, to be located in Titusville, NJ.
At the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson, what matters most is helping people live full and healthy lives. We focus on treating, curing and preventing some of the most devastating and complex diseases of our time. And we pursue the most promising science, wherever it might be found.
Janssen Pharmaceuticals, Inc. provides medicines for an array of health concerns in several therapeutic areas, including Cardiovascular, Metabolic, Mental Health, and Pain Management. Please visit http://www.janssenpharmaceuticalsinc.com for more information.
We are Janssen. Our mission drives us. Our patients inspire us. We collaborate with the world for the health of everyone in it.
The Product Director, Neuroscience Marketing will:
- Lead the strategy and execution of a variety of initiatives related to the patient/customer experience for the schizophrenia business
- Be accountable for working with partners from Professional Promotion and Patient Activation to develop, refine and execute this strategy and supporting materials for both HCPs and patients
- Work closely with key business partners in market research and the agency to fully understand the needs of patients and create compelling marketing and communication plans aligned to franchise strategy
- Be responsible for associated tactics that lead to more successful HCP offers in Neuroscience – schizophrenia.
- A minimum of a Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business, Pharmaceutical Science or a related field is required. An MBA is preferred.
- A minimum of 8 years of business experience is required. This may be in Sales, Marketing or a related function.
- A minimum of 3 years marketing experience required.
- Experience in promoting or marketing Injectable medications is preferred.
- Agency & Media management experience is preferred.
- Strong analytics acumen required.
- Must have a demonstrated a track record of business results, a sense of urgency and big picture orientation with attention to detail.
- High level planning or business planning experience is preferred.
- Practical knowledge of pharmaceutical marketing that includes FDA regulatory and legal environment, reimbursement, managed markets and all channels is preferred.
- Strong teamwork, collaboration and communication skills required.
- Ability to influence large/diverse teams without direct authority is required.
- This candidate must effectively manage multiple agencies and internal stakeholders, communicate clearly and concisely, deliver all projects within budget, and assess project impact on driving sales.
- Experience managing and prioritizing multiple projects is required.
- Prior people management experience is preferred.
- Excellent communication skills (written and oral) are required.
- This position is in Titusville, NJ and requires up to 20% travel predominantly US with limited outside US travel.
United States-New Jersey-Titusville
Janssen Pharmaceuticals, Inc (6062)