Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Senior Manager, Customer Support Services Export
Piscataway, New Jersey; Skillman, New Jersey
Requisition ID: 5390180307
Johnson & Johnson Health Care Systems Inc. (HCS) is currently recruiting for a Senior Manager, Customer Support Services Export, located in Piscataway, NJ, with considerations made for Skillman, NJ.
Johnson & Johnson Health Care Systems Inc. provides account management and customer support services to key health care customers, including hospital systems and group purchasing organizations, leading health plans, pharmacy benefit managers, and government health care institutions. The company also provides contract management, logistics and supply chain functions for the major Johnson & Johnson franchises.
Johnson & Johnson Customer & Logistics Services (CLS) is a global Supply Chain organization that supports operating units across all of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies. CLS strives to deliver an exceptional customer experience through leading critical customer facing-functions such as distribution and transportation. In addition, CLS oversees critical business enablers, including how we gather and manage supply chain master data, safe and secure supply chain practices, product identification standards, and market/channel access capabilities. CLS supports all three sectors of Johnson & Johnson: Medical Device & Diagnostics, Pharmaceutical, and Consumer Products. This team is represented in multiple countries, and continues to grow globally in both visibility and responsibility. The CLS team reports to Johnson & Johnson Supply Chain and partners closely with groups throughout the supply chain organization.
Thriving with a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Customer Support Services (CSS) is the centralized customer service function for the U.S. Customer Experience team managing sales order management (SOM) functions on behalf of 16 Johnson & Johnson franchises within the US Medical Device & Diagnostics, Pharmaceutical and Consumer sectors.
As the CSS Export Senior Manager, you have functional accountability for export SOM functions and international transportation operations reporting to the CSS Director for U.S. Customer Services team. You directly manage senior supervisors and analysts who oversee a virtually-located U.S. team of leads, analysts, and coordinators. You will partner and coordinate with the NA and WWT Trade Compliance organizations. Your ongoing activities include redefining the future state of the Export Logistics Services (ELS) team, while building future capabilities and skill sets.
• Develop and execute an Export Logistics Services Strategy for the U.S. Customer Services organization within CLS.
• Ensure affiliate satisfaction and customer experience through the effective management of the Export Logistics function encompassing order management and transportation operations.
• Plan, organize, and direct staff in providing timely responses to affiliate inquiries, disputes, transportation delays/issues, and resolving export issues from a day to day operational perspective.
• Foster an environment of continuous improvement and incorporation of lean methodologies to reduce non-standard work and streamline operations.
• Utilize a working knowledge of the Foreign Trade Regulations from the U.S Census Bureau to ensure the team is following Export AES compliance procedures.
• Provide overall direction, strategic plan, and annual objectives to the team which are inclusive of new capabilities, technology, and processes for ELS.
• Provide export data and reports to management in a consolidated executive summary and formulate plans to improve results.
• You are responsible for Export P&L and business planning, and will develop cost controls to ensure budget parameters are not exceeded.
• Communicate business policies, procedures, and workflows as necessary.
• Evaluate, analyze, and summarize affiliate survey results for management and propose plan to address results.
• Review and approve process changes designed to address the changing needs of export customers and affiliates, including nonstandard resolutions to affiliate requests.
• You are accountable for people and performance management process to encourage team members to reach their highest potential, and foster the continuous professional development and career growth of a diverse workforce.
• Create development opportunities for export team personnel.
• Liaise directly with Regional and International Trade Compliance partners to ensure compliance to global regulatory requirements and annual training certifications for the team.
• Support large scale initiatives from Global Supply Chain and provide resources and plan to achieve deliverables.
• Drive Export Compliance activities and corrective actions where appropriate and ensure adherence.
• Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree required; advanced degree preferred
• Minimum of eight (8) years of relevant business experience required
• Five (5) years’ experience within a Supply Chain function (plan, source, make, deliver) preferred
• At least two (2) years people management experience required; virtual/remote team leadership experience highly preferred
• Project management experience preferred
• Experience working in real-time environment, managing achievement of competing priorities and deadlines is required
• Process Excellence methodology and/or certification preferred
• Knowledge of global supply chain operations/distribution and connection points within J&J CLS organization preferred
• International logistics and transportation capabilities knowledge is preferred
• Proficiency in MS Office application required
• Business knowledge of other functional areas such as Sales & Marketing, E-Commerce or Finance highly preferred
• ERP system knowledge (e.g., PRMS, SAP, or JDE) is helpful
• Ability in willingness to work in either Piscataway or Skillman, NJ is required
• This position will require up to 25% domestic travel
United States-New Jersey-Piscataway
North America-United States-New Jersey-Skillman
Johnson & Johnson HCS Inc. (6077)