Johnson & Johnson Careers
Key Account Specialist, Neuroscience (Utah) - Janssen Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Requisition ID: 5375180628
Janssen Pharmaceuticals, Inc., (Neuroscience), a member of Johnson & Johnson's Family of Companies, is recruiting for a Key Account Specialist to support the Utah geography.
Janssen Neuroscience is a company driven by dedication to product innovation, customer focus and employee and organizational excellence.
Our goal is to build on our leadership position in major existing therapeutic categories, while pioneering and taking the lead in new categories. We actively identify and pursue innovative business opportunities. We create partnerships that contribute to mutual success. People are our strength and the source of our growth. We are committed to providing a diverse, dynamic and challenging work environment where associates and their ideas can develop and thrive. Our focus on customers, partners, people and innovation creates sustainable, profitable growth and shareholder value. Our business practices reflect the responsibilities expressed in the Johnson & Johnson Credo.
As a leader in the industry, Neuroscience offers medications for the treatment of schizophrenia, schizoaffective disorder and bipolar areas of mental health. Please visit our website at www.janssenpharmaceuticals.com to learn more about J&J and our products.
The goal of this position is to leverage strategic insights within targeted interconnected inpatient/outpatient systems to achieve identified business objectives including formulary access, demand generation, care transition support, and site of care offerings across the Neuroscience portfolio. These accounts would be within an interconnected mental health system (affiliated inpatient, outpatient, and large group practice mental health treatment settings). Stakeholders could include Integrated Delivery Networks, Hospitals, Pharmacies focused on Mental Health, Community Mental Health Centers, and other community settings where schizophrenia and major depressive disorder patient populations are managed. The role reports into the Area Business Manager (Key Accounts).
The role would provide education and resources to effectively demonstrate the value proposition of the neuroscience portfolio of products as a solution to address identified customer and patient needs. The role works with internal (Market Development Manager, Area Business Specialist, Strategic Market Director, Institutional Business Group) and external contracted partners to accelerate neuroscience product portfolio growth. This includes formulary access, demand generation, care transition support, and site of care offerings across the neuroscience portfolio
Specific responsibilities may include:
- Develop account level strategies and tactics to achieve measurable sales and performance objectives for health systems.
- Gain, protect, and expand formulary access and associated pull-through. Drives both penetration and productivity within health systems.
- Educate on site of care offerings to support patient access and experience
- Educate and inform key decision makers on the importance of patient persistency between treatment settings.
- Leverage influencing skills & resources that will ensure sustainable processes to maximize patient access and care across the interconnected system.
- Applies account management approach, consultative selling skills, and clinical expertise to enhance our business and build support for our portfolio of products.
- Analyzes and applies qualitative and quantitative market data to assess business opportunities and priorities, including relevant impact of local, District, and Region health care quality, delivery and reimbursement trends.
- Collaborate and lead extended team members to maximize aligned business objectives and ensure accountability within assigned health systems.
- Applies clinical and market expertise across settings and is recognized by customers as a value-added resource.
- A minimum of a Bachelor Degree is required, an MBA is preferred.
- A valid driver’s license issued in one (1) of the fifty (50) United States is required.
- Five (5) years of experience in Healthcare sales is required.
- 2+ years in schizophrenia/major depressive disorder therapeutic areas preferred.
- Large account management or related expertise preferred
- The ability to travel, which may include overnight / weekend travel, up to 30% of the time, is required.
- Must live in the geography and/or be willing to relocate to the geography.
Janssen Pharmaceuticals, Inc (6062)