Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Requisition ID: 5374180308
Janssen Research & Development, LLC, a Johnson and Johnson Company, is hiring a Senior Statistician to be in Raritan or Titusville, NJ, or Spring House, PA.
Janssen Research & Development, L.L.C. develops treatments that improve the health and lifestyles of people worldwide. Research and development areas encompass novel targets in cardiovascular diseases, metabolic disorders, neurologic disorders, gastroenterology, oncology, infectious diseases, hematology, immunologic disorders, and reproductive medicine.
Janssen Research & Development, L.L.C., a pharmaceutical company of Johnson & Johnson, provides medicines for an array of health concerns in several therapeutic areas. Our ultimate goal is to help people live healthy lives. We have produced and marketed many first-in-class prescription medications and are poised to serve the broad needs of the healthcare market – from patients to practitioners, from clinics to hospitals. For more information, visit www.janssenpharmaceuticalsinc.com
The Senior Statistician will:
• Provide statistical support for clinical development
• He/she will work with the clinical teams in designing clinical studies, writing the statistical analysis plans, conducting the statistical analyses, and providing statistical support for the clinical study reports, scientific presentations and manuscripts
• He/she will participate in process improvement, training, standards development and enhancing statistical technical expertise
• The Senior Statistician will liaise with other statisticians within the organization, and build working relationships with cross-functional team members.
• A PhD in Statistics or related field is required.
• Excellent analytical skills and knowledge of statistical methodology including experience with modeling and simulations are required.
• Proficiency with statistical software such as SAS, R or SPlus is required.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including presentation skills, are required.
• Up to 10% travel is required.
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies are equal opportunity employers, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
United States-New Jersey-Titusville
North America-United States-Pennsylvania-Spring House, North America-United States-New Jersey-Raritan
Janssen Research & Development, LLC. (6084)