Johnson & Johnson Careers
Accounting to Report Sr Analyst( Analista Sr de contabilidad y Reporte)
Requisition ID: 5368190523
A2R SR ANALYST (Accounting to Report Sr Analyst).
If you're passionate about your career every single day, we'd love to hear from you!
We invite you to read this Job Description and apply if you are passionate about the position and meet the requirements.
GSF (Global Service Finance)
The GFS organization provides a variety of transactional and accounting services to J&J Operating Companies around the world, operating out of major centers.
Their goal is to do this in a highly cost-effective and compliant way, leveraging our resources in a cross-sector environment.
Accounting to Report Sr Analyst will be responsible for:
Provide financial support and accounting analysis across multiple areas.
Support end-to-end service delivery in the General Ledger function for specific business sector(s) and countries serviced.
Performs account analysis of all related balance sheet and income statement accounts.
Verifies and posts various financial transactions such as deposits, payments, charges, etc.
Responsible for auditing, identifying and correcting discrepancies and variances in various accounting reports.
Compiles data for the preparation of balance sheet profit and loss statements and consolidated financial statements.
Coordinates monthly closings within the department.
Analyzes researches and recommends solutions for minor accounting issues.
Performs ad hoc simple analyses to support business partners on special projects as assigned.
1) Education level required: Bachelor’s degree in public Accountant
2) Required knowledge: Excel, knowledge of general accounting processes, SAP knowledge, Intermediate level of Microsoft Excel, knowledge of general accounting processes (BRGAAP and USGAAP).
knowledge of accounting principles and practices, compliance knowledge (Sox and internal controls), matrix environment.
3) Required Experience: 4-6 years of experience working in similar roles in bi4´s or companies
4) Language: English intermediate/Advanced level (Written and oral).
5) Location of the role: Thames-Argentina
Johnson & Johnson Medical S.A. (7435)