Johnson & Johnson Careers
HR Leader, Supply Chain US
Requisition ID: 5366190522
Johnson & Johnson Services, Inc. is recruiting for an HR Leader, Supply Chain US. This position is located in Jacksonville, FL. This role is a Business Unit HR Strategic Partner role.
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 130 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people.
With $81.6 billion in 2018 sales, Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly-based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices markets. There are more than 250 Johnson & Johnson operating companies employing over 125,000 people and with products touching the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world. If you have the talent and desire to touch the world, Johnson & Johnson has the career opportunities to help make it happen.
The J&J Supply Chain is an integrated, global supply chain that serves the needs of the 1 billion people who use J&J products each and every day around the world. We manufacture more than 26 billion product units per year, from raw component sourcing to end product distribution as efficiently and effectively as possible with high quality, compliance and service performance. Our supply chain organization makes up 45% of all J&J employees, and includes 125 internal manufacturing plants, manages 581 external manufacturers, utilizes 459 distribution centers, partners with over 3700 direct suppliers, produces over 300,000 sku’s.
This role is responsible for providing strategic HR leadership in support of the business goals, enterprise and sector HR strategies within the Vision Care organization. This role will actively support business leaders through Coaching, Talent Management, Organizational Design, Change Management, and Business Partnering. As an BUHR Partner, you will play a meaningful role within the HR Team in the development of an HR Strategy for each client organization. This will require creative and critical thinking and a willingness / initiative to try new approaches.
Main responsibilities for the HR Leader, Supply Chain include the following:
Business Support and Partnership
• Provide direction and coaching to Line Management and employees.
• Provide operational delivery where relevant to the business leaders.
• Partner with HR business leads to support the define cultural, engagement and change initiatives and implementation plans.
• Support and lead key projects and deliverables as determined by the Country lead.
• Work directly with client groups on behaviors and leadership skills – identifying areas for improvement – assessment, coaching, training recommendations.
• Support capability development as required.
• Work across a range of businesses and groups as defined by the developed work plan.
• Partner with relevant HR and business leaders to ensure appropriate resource alignment within a country or country cluster to allow for execution of local work.
Organizational Design & Project Work
• Key support on organizational and talent work as required.
• Deep involvement in Country/Sector wide business initiatives such as Mergers & Acquisitions, Re-organizations.
• Support and input to the Work plan for the country.
• Support the workforce plan for the country/business.
• Support the business talent strategy in partnership with stakeholders to grow diverse leadership talent. Also take ownership for building HR leadership capability and engagement.
• Bachelors degree or equivalent in industrial/organizational psychology, human resource management, business or a related field required. MBA preferred.
• A minimum of 3 years of professional experience is required.
• A minimum of 3 years of progressive HR experience is required.
• Ability to work effectively in a dynamic, autonomous team-based environment. We need a hardworking candidate with a strong drive to build a positive work environment.
• Experience managing, planning and implementing projects and business support initiatives is preferred.
• You will need to have strong relationship management, coaching and collaboration skills, with leaders and key partners.
• Influence, shaping solutions, negotiation and consultative skills required.
• Embodies strong interpersonal, consultative and facilitation skills required.
• Must be detail-oriented required.
• Ability to understand and integrate internal and external business drivers and financial metrics to drive talent outcomes for the business is preferred.
• Strong MS office skills are required.
• This position requires approximately 15% travel. (Domestic)
Johnson & Johnson Services Inc. (6090)