Johnson & Johnson Careers
Requisition ID: 5350180629
Mentor Worldwide L.L.C, part of Johnson and Johnson Family of Companies, is currently looking for Engineering Students (preferably mechanical/ Biomedical) to work as Co-ops during the Fall 2018 Semester in Somerville, New Jersey.
Mentor is a trusted global leader in aesthetic medicine among both consumers and clinicians by providing a broad range of innovative, science and clinical-based solutions to maintain, enhance, and restore self-esteem and quality of life. The company has products and services in three areas of aesthetics: breast (augmentation and reconstruction), body and face.
A position is available in R&D and may include some or all of the following responsibilities:
- Co-op may work in an engineering lab, building prototypes, testing, generating various drawings in SolidWorks coordinating activities with marketing, outside suppliers and our manufacturing site.
- Students may also work in engineering lab to develop test methods to characterize new products, design test fixtures, and evaluate prototypes on bench-tops, animal and cadaver models and co-ordinate activities with outside suppliers.
- Co-ops will also experience hands-on lab work & documenting in lab notebooks, writing test protocols, conducting tests and generating final reports.
- Students will work closely with engineers and supporting all project related activities.
- This position is only available to current students pursing a degree at an accredited college/university.
- Student with majors in Mechanical, Biomedical and other Engineering are preferred.
- Must be Junior, Senior, or Graduate student at time of co-op.
- GPA of 3.0 or above preferred.
- Knowledge in the field of engineering - courses and lab experience required.
- Excellent organization and documentation skills required. Must be able to work in a team environment. Self-starter.
United States-New Jersey-Somerville
Mentor Worldwide LLC (6177)