Johnson & Johnson Careers
Division Sales Manager - Deep South (Mobile & Montgomery, AL; Pensacola, FL; SE AL/S GA; Albany, GA) - Ethicon US, Inc.
Requisition ID: 5342190125
Ethicon Division Sales Manager (Deep South) – Ethicon US LLC
Ethicon US, LLC, a part of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies, is recruiting for a Division Sales Manager in the Deep South covering Mobile & Montgomery, AL; Pensacola, FL; SE AL/S GA; Albany, GA.
The Ethicon Surgical Care business offers a broad range of products, platforms and technologies—including sutures, surgical staplers, clip appliers, trocars and synthetic mesh devices—that are used in a wide variety of minimally invasive and open surgical procedures. Specialties include support for treatment of colorectal and thoracic conditions, women’s health conditions, hernias, cancer and obesity. The Ethicon Surgical Care business combines products and services of two market-leading legacy companies, both with long histories of medical innovation. Ethicon, Inc. based in Somerville, New Jersey, was founded more than 80 years ago as a pioneer in suture development and manufacturing, helping to transform the safety and effectiveness of open surgery. Ethicon Endo-Surgery, Inc. was created 20 years ago in Cincinnati, Ohio, developing innovative devices that have driven the revolutionary shift from open to minimally invasive surgery that continues to lead the industry today. Learn more at www.ethicon.com, or follow us on Twitter @Ethicon
The Division Sales Manager (DSM) role is a sales leadership and account management role that will require clinical, business acumen and people development capabilities. A Division Sales Manager is expected to:
· Enable a transformative shift to facility-level account management by developing and implementing an account plan for each facility.
· Responsible for identifying and fostering relationships with key stakeholders and decision makers across the facility.
· Mobilize divisional resources to anticipate and respond to customer needs, problems, and opportunities at the facility level.
· The Division Sales Manager leads the sales representatives to implement and execute sales demand strategies.
· Provide sales representatives with sufficient support, supervisory oversight, and customer engagement to achieve or exceed the division's sales forecasts.
· Responsible for the coaching and career development of the sales representatives.
Additional job responsibilities include:
- Enable a transformative shift to facility-level account management by developing and implementing an account plan for each facility.
- Identify and foster relationships with key stakeholders and decision makers across the facility.
- Assure critical enablers are utilized effectively (i.e. people, process, programs, tools, and technology to meet customer needs).
- Manage and coordinate appropriate “Demand” and “Access” resources, tailored to specific facility level needs.
- Create a facility level cost-benefit analysis for deploying resources and prioritizing the opportunities.
- Leverage and collaborate across Ethicon US LLC for resources to meet facility needs.
- Examine contract issues, (i.e., tier change proposals) and based upon financial analysis, arrive at the best recommendation/decision for the customer and company.
- Utilize business acumen tools to identify facility specific growth opportunities.
- Manage a team of sales representatives and conduct periodic field visits to develop their selling skills.
- Coach sales representatives to achieve individual development plans.
- Responsible for coaching and career development of sales representatives.
- Recruit and hire to ensure that all territories are filled with the most qualified sales associates.
- Lead team to execute the selling process in a concise, compliant, professional, ethical, and persuasive manner; leading the customer to action.
- A valid Driver’s License in one of the 50 United States
- Undergraduate Bachelor’s Degree (or equivalent) in an applicable field is required, with an MBA (or equivalent) degree preferred.
- More than 7+ years relevant business and/or leadership experience required.
- Two years of experience coaching or mentoring others is also required.
- The ability to travel, including overnight and/or weekends, up to 60% of the time is also required.
- More than 5+ years in clinical sales, marketing, professional education, sales learning/ development, or commercial functional experience is strongly preferred.
- Participation in a Sales Leadership Development Program is preferred
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies are equal opportunity employers, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
United States-New Jersey-Somerville-
Ethicon US, LLC (6040)