Johnson & Johnson Careers
Lead Analyst, Commercial Analytics
Requisition ID: 5341190125
Johnson & Johnson Vision Care, Inc., a member of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies, is recruiting for a Lead Analyst, Commercial Analytics, located in Jacksonville, Florida.
Johnson & Johnson Vision Care, Inc. specializes in the manufacturing of industry-leading contact lenses, which it markets under ACUVUE® Brand Contact Lenses. Ever since the ACUVUE® Brand transformed vision correction in 1988 with the world's first soft disposable contact lenses, we've passionately pursued new technologies and the highest quality standards. We're proud that ACUVUE® lenses are worn by more people than any other brand.
The Lead Analyst, Commercial Analytics supports the analytical needs of the organization, including but not limited to customer, brand & channel analytics, reward for performance analytics, field and national & strategic account dashboarding and reporting, product launch insights and ad hoc data analytics. The ideal candidate will leverage advanced analytics, machine learning, & statistical techniques to extract deep insights to drive business decisions. Additionally, this role will lead and implement process improvements, by partnering with global and IT partners to advance the organization’s analytics platforms.
Additional responsibilities include:
- Utilize advanced analytics (Regression Modeling, Forecasting, Machine Learning, etc) to uncover unmet business needs and deliver impactful insights.
- Lead and create quality control processes for the commercial organization; including data management and quality control.
- Develop and support business process improvements by eliminating redundant steps and automating manual work, as appropriate.
- Lead the development and execution of new visualizations to elevate the overall commercial organization.
- Lead and coordinate highly cross functional analytics; partnering with Marketing, IT, Customer Service, Account Managers, and Field Sales with a focus on process improvement.
- Partner with IT on system & process enhancements that are required for the streamlining of commercial analytics.
- Lead and participate in cross functional team meetings.
- Minimum of a BA/BS is required; advanced degree in Business, Finance, or Marketing is preferred
- Minimum of 3-5 years of finance, analytics and / or data analysis experience is required
- Ability to demonstrate strong expertise in SAS is required (+R preferred)
- Demonstrated experience using data, visualizations, and analytics to influence decisions is preferred
- Ability to demonstrate effective communication and problem-solving skills is required
- Experience with machine learning is preferred
- Experience in Sales & Marketing environment is preferred
- Experience conducting formal and ad-hoc presentations to cross-functional partners is required
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and strong organizational skills are required
- Ability to work in a matrixed environment is required
- This position is located in Jacksonville FL and may require up to 5% domestic travel
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Johnson & Johnson Vision Care, Inc. (6094)