Johnson & Johnson Careers
Manager, Janssen R&D Strategy and Operations
Requisition ID: 5341181023
Janssen R&D (JRD) is a global organization of 11,000+ people with an operating budget of $7B and units that consist of JRD Therapeutic Areas (Cardiovascular/Metabolism, Immunology, Infectious Diseases/Vaccines, Neuroscience, Oncology, Pulmonary Hypertension) and JRD Global Functions. The Manager will be responsible for the overall strategic planning and implementation of JRD global engagements, including the global scientific meetings and leadership Meetings, and will support other ad-hoc projects/events as needed. In addition, this individual will be responsible for managing internal/external engagements in support of advancing JRD’s business objectives, driving awareness of JRD Strategic Imperatives, and advancing organizational culture.
Janssen R&D is recruiting for Manager, R&D Strategy and Operations. This position is located in either Spring House, PA, Titusville, NJ, Horsham, PA or Raritan, NJ.
This position will partner closely with the JRD Strategy & Operations team, and other cross-functional team members to drive content management, strategic programming/marketing, and coordination of operational logistics, in support of the JRD strategy under a continuous improvement framework.
Work closely with the JRD Strategy and Operations team to develop and deliver key strategic engagements across the R&D organization. Demonstrate strong leadership by working independently through the matrix to implement all elements of JRD scientific engagement activities (budget management, calendar development, speaker recruitment, logistics coordination) including:
- Manage ongoing relationships with key internal and regional external stakeholders including strategic partners, key-opinion-leaders, JRD Scientific Advisory Board, and other scientific collaborators by developing mutually beneficial programing and tracking benefits to ensure optimal engagement across JRD.
- Support of JRD communication and internal awareness including developing invitations, posting events on Square, cross promoting with partners, targeting internal and external speakers (as participants in events), Post-reporting on events, and follow up. This includes the development of strategic e-communications plan and schedule to ensure optimal attendance results.
- Event management and use of platforms such as PollEverywhere, Pigeon and SurveyMonkey. Creation of event materials such as programs, presentations, welcome slide decks. Event speaker management including scheduling, collecting speaker materials and slide decks. Manage attendee lists, survey creation, and event recaps, report final lists.
- Manage event logistics such as booking venue, managing and coordinating event setup with various teams (AV, campus site heads, operations, catering) and calendar management. Manage video recording and/or Webinar broadcast logistics and communication transmission for events when applicable.
- Interact regularly with Janssen R&D Strategy & Operations team members, and other Janssen global functions to ensure operational excellence and change management support to drive the understanding of Janssen R&D Strategic Imperatives and its broader evolution.
United States-Pennsylvania-Spring House-
North America-United States-Florida-Titusville, North America-United States-New Jersey-Raritan, North America-United States-Pennsylvania-Horsham
Janssen Research & Development, LLC. (6084)