Johnson & Johnson Careers
Requisition ID: 5320190208
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 130 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people.
With $76.5 billion in 2017 sales, Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly-based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices markets. There are more than 250 Johnson & Johnson operating companies employing over 125,000 people and with products touching the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world. If you have the talent and desire to touch the world, Johnson & Johnson has the career opportunities to help make it happen.
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, medical devices and diagnostics markets. There are more than 200 operating companies in Johnson & Johnson, and we employ approximately 120,000 employees in over 55 countries around the world, selling products in more than 175 countries.
Janssen, the name given to Johnson & Johnson’s global group of pharmaceutical companies within the Johnson & Johnson's Family of Companies, is recruiting student interns to work in their Oncology/Immunology clinical trials. This Internship Program is focused on providing college students with practical clinical trial operations experience.
The Oncology intern will:
- Will be Accountable for the execution of cellular and molecular-based experiments for the identification and characterization of biological mechanisms of response to specific compounds in the Oncology pipeline.
- Design and execute cellular- and molecular-based experiments for the identification and characterization of biological mechanisms of response to specific compounds in the Oncology pipeline.
- Learn and work within the various systems utilized for clinical trial management
- Conduct, analysis and reporting of data in accordance with requirements set forth by the department.
- Ensure maintenance of detailed documentation of assay development methods and performance
- Record experimental data and accurate and highly organized laboratory notebooks.
- Follow appropriate SOPs and all internal documentation requirements.
- Candidates must be a student enrolled in a full-time undergraduate degree program (or recently graduated from one) in a Science related field or discipline related to clinical operations/project management.
- Candidate must have completed 2-years of undergraduate degree program
- Candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States and not require sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g. H1-B status).
- Candidates must have the ability to work individually (independently) as well as on a team
- Candidates must have strong motivation and problem-solving abilities
- Candidates must have strong verbal and written, communication and presentation skills.
- Candidates must have an affinity for learning new technology and systems
- It is preferred that candidates have a working knowledge of PowerPoint and Excel
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
United States-Pennsylvania-Spring House-
Janssen Research & Development, LLC. (6084)