Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Marketing Manager, Global Strategic Marketing
Requisition ID: 5320180307
The Cardiovascular & Specialty Solutions (CSS) Group, part of the Medical Devices sector within Johnson & Johnson, is recruiting for a Marketing Manager, Global Strategic Marketing, aligned to Biosense Webster, located in Irvine, CA. This position may require 25% travel, including some evenings and weekends.
The CSS Group consists of six diverse businesses including Acclarent, Advanced Sterilization Products (ASP), Biosense Webster (BWI), Codman Neurovascular, Mentor, and Sterilmed. The CSS Group serves a diverse base of customers in Ear, Nose and Throat (ENT), Infection Prevention, Electrophysiology (EP), Neurovascular, Surgical and Non-Surgical Aesthetics, and Reprocessing.
The Marketing Manager position is critical to the success of the organization. Key responsibilities are both the Global Product and Brand Management function for assigned products and the development of new products within the area of focus. Successful people in this role take a strong interest in their assigned products, becoming true subject matter experts and leaders in Biosense Webster.
- Performs global product and brand management and brings new products to market globally
- Explores opportunities and prepares recommendations for global branding, positioning, and pricing strategies that deliver value.
- Works with commercial marketing teams worldwide to ensure consistent messaging and promotion of assigned products, and monitors achievement of sales objectives.
- Leads the creation of both launch strategy and global launch execution in coordination with the development team and commercial marketing.
- Performs competitive analyses in the areas of market potentials, sales coverage, market size, penetration, marketing practices and trends.
- Ensures product knowledge is effectively transferred from R&D to commercial organizations.
- Works in coordination with global supply chain and commercial groups to ensure adequate business planning and forecasting (new and existing products).
- Develops close KOLs relationships globally to drive global branding and launch strategies for assigned product lines.
- Collaborates in the product pipeline recommendations (portfolio review).
- Core team member for assigned new product development projects. Responsible for development of product requirements, global marketing plan, and global launch execution.
- Responsible for communicating business related issues or opportunities to next management level.
- Responsible for management of an assigned budget.
Do you strive to join an excellent team that is dynamic and ever-changing? Is career growth and opportunity appealing to you? Apply to this opportunity today.
- A minimum of a bachelor's degree is required; an MBA or related master’s degree is preferred.
- A minimum of 6 years of relevant business experience is required.
- A minimum of 3 years of marketing experience is preferred.
- Experience in the medical device or healthcare industry is preferred
- Electrophysiology and Atrial Fibrillation experience is preferred
- Prior experience in working with the Carto® 3 System and field experience is preferred
- The ability to learn complex technology/clinical applications is required.
- Strong presentation and customer relations skills are required.
- The ability to build rapport and connections with global commercial organizations is important.
- Communication, relationship-building, and project management skills are critical.
- Proven ability to successfully manage multiple projects in a dynamic environment with a sense of urgency is required.
- Must be willing to work in both clinical and animal facilities, and capable of wearing protective lead clothing.
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies are equal opportunity employers, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
We are driving a world of industry-leading innovation taking place right here in California, every day. In a state known for cutting-edge technology, discover a group of companies known for transforming the future of health care. Watch our talented employees passionately speak to the broad range of opportunities for personal fulfillment, career flexibility and professional growth that inspire them to feed their passion here http://youtu.be/hUO6xtsudoA
Biosense Webster Inc. (6010)