Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Specialist, Instructional Design & Training Development
Requisition ID: 5306180307
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies is currently recruiting for a Specialist, Instructional Design & Training Development within the Johnson & Johnson Global Services organization. The position is based in Tampa, Florida.
Caring for the world, one person at a time inspires and unites the people of Johnson & Johnson. We embrace research and science – bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world. We have more than 275 operating companies in more than 60 countries, with more than 128,700 employees. Our worldwide headquarters is located in New Brunswick, New Jersey, USA. Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Johnson & Johnson Global Services, the global shared services organization supporting the businesses of Johnson & Johnson, performs select functional work in a consistent manner across regions and sectors using simplified, standardized end-to-end processes and state-of-the-art technology. The vision of Johnson & Johnson Global Services is “to be trusted business partners who deliver increasing value by creating and sustaining globally standard world-class services that enable the power of Johnson & Johnson.” There are more than 2,000 employees in Human Resources, Finance and Procurement who work for Johnson & Johnson Global Services in key service centers located in Manila, Suzhou, Prague, Bogota and Tampa, as well as in local country-based hubs.
The Specialist, Instructional Design & Training Development designs and develops learning solutions for Learning Management System administrators and J&J managers and employees that leverage the J&J LMS globally. They will use ADDIE principals and interact with SMEs globally to design, develop and create a communications strategy to launch these eLearning solutions. They will evaluate the effectiveness of the solutions and be responsible to for maintenance that is necessary. They will also ensure translation of all learning and communications partnering to ensure translations are implemented. This will include partnering with Business Solutions and Knowledge Management teams during system quarterly releases to receive knowledge management materials (desk top procedures, call center scripts, etc. for enhancement releases to ensure training is updated and delivered to the admins/employees. Must also be experienced in eLearning development using tools such as Articulate.
- Partner with global J&J employees to conduct appropriate needs analysis to design the training.
- Partner with global J&J employees to design training and communications strategies for the various audiences.
- Partner with global J&J employees to develop solutions to meet needs (VILT, eLearning, etc.) and ensure this is translated with vendor partner for delivery.
- Develop and Deliver the training based on solution.
- Create and execute an implementation plan for various audiences to deliver the training including ongoing training and maintenance plan.
- Create and implement an evaluation strategy to ensure the training meet the needs and increased the skills, knowledge, and abilities of the audience.
- Continuously improve systems knowledge and communications skills, thus, enhancing customer service levels.
- Identify areas for improvement on daily operational processes and provide support to implement these initiatives by highlighting and discussing key changes/improvement programs with management
- Communicate and interact effectively with customers and team members; develop credibility and trusted mutually respected relationships with customers, stakeholders, and team members
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree is required. A Master’s Degree in Instructional Design is required.
- A minimum of 4 years of professional experience is required. Experience in Instructional Design and eLearning development tools for system training is required. Experience using Articulate is required.
- Strong relationship management, coaching and collaboration skills, with leaders at all levels and key stakeholders is required.
- Strong understanding of HR Operations is highly preferred.
- Strong knowledge of Human Resource Systems and Learning Management Systems such as Cornerstone On Demand is preferred.
- Experienced in shaping solutions, with strong communication and collaborative partnership skills with internal and external stakeholders to ensure the effective execution of solutions across the enterprise is required.
- Uncompromising commitment to client and customer satisfaction is required.
- Ability to provide clear direction quickly and on-demand is required.
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment, handle multiple projects, and daily planned and unplanned operational activities is required.
- Excellent written and verbal communication abilities; formal presentation and facilitation skills is required.
- This position is located in Tampa, FL and requires up to 20% domestic and international travel. Initial onboarding may require more international travel.
Johnson & Johnson Services Inc. (6090)
Training & Development