Johnson & Johnson Careers
Supplier Finance Program Manager - Global Services Procurement
Requisition ID: 5284190124
Johnson & Johnson is currently recruiting for a Supplier Finance Program Manager - Global Services Procurement located in New Brunswick, NJ with alternate work locations available at J&J sites within NJ/PA.
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 130 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people.
With $81.6 billion in 2018 sales, Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly-based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices markets. There are more than 250 Johnson & Johnson operating companies employing over 125,000 people and with products touching the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world. If you have the talent and desire to touch the world, Johnson & Johnson has the career opportunities to help make it happen.
The Supplier Finance (SF) Program Manager - Global Services Procurement will manage the U.S. & EMEA Supplier Financing Program, which provides our Suppliers an early payment option through our partnership with a chosen bank provider. The SF Manager's key focus will be to lead Supplier on-boarding activities, in conjunction with our SF bank providers. The SF Manager will also collaborate with internal partners within Procurement, Global Services, IT & Treasury to ensure a flawless execution of the Program. In addition, the SF manager will drive the sustainability of the Program through collaboration with Procurement on its benefits as a catalyst during Supplier negotiations.
- Collaborate with our banking partners and act as conduit to onboarding Suppliers, while engaging daily with Procurement category leads on all facets related to the program; while driving availability of tools & training, providing key status updates, and facilitating knowledge sharing
- Continue to build a broad based, sustainable program, driving ongoing strategies and capabilities to enhance awareness of the SF program, delivering optimal value to payment terms negotiations
- Track, monitor & communicate program progress, key milestones & deliverables, while highlighting risks and opportunities
- Drive a fluid operational model working closely with Payment team as new Suppliers are onboarded into the Program
- Benchmark findings between regions, while sharing insights as the program launches in additional regions. The SF manager will also take part in building similar capabilities as the program launches into these new regions.
- A minimum of a bachelor's degree is required, preferably with a background in Sourcing, Business, Finance or a related field.
- A minimum of eight years of work experience is required.
- A minimum of five years of related work experience is preferred.
- Previous experience in project management of a cross-functional discipline is preferred.
- Strong communication, leadership and social skills. Establishes relationships across stakeholders.
- Experience with performance metrics and tracking, with strong analytical ability.
- Change management focused, with ability to craft mechanisms to reach audience more effectively.
- Thrives in an implementation environment, is flexible, collaborative and deadline driven.
- Up to 15% global travel potentially required.
- This position is primarily located in New Brunswick, NJ with alternate work sites available in NJ and PA. Working in New Brunswick NJ one to five times per week will be needed.
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
United States-New Jersey-New Brunswick-
North America-United States-New Jersey, North America-United States-Pennsylvania
Johnson & Johnson Services Inc. (6090)