Johnson & Johnson Careers
IT Lead, Digital Products
Requisition ID: 5283190521
Johnson & Johnson is currently recruiting for an IT Lead, Digital Products, within the Digital & Connected Commerce Product Line. This role will be based in South San Francisco, CA.
The Digital & Connected Commerce Product Line is a product management organization uniquely positioned to digitally connect our purpose driven, science-backed products and services to our consumers, patients, healthcare professionals and customers around the world. By powering personalized, omni-channel experiences, we strengthen engagement, uncover insights into disease and drive growth. In close partnership with the full Technology organization and our business, we will develop, leverage and scale smarter, faster and more efficient future-ready digital platforms, capabilities and connected ecosystems that enable innovation to enhance health at every life stage.
The Lead, Digital Products provides IT oversight of the creation and ongoing management of all digital products (websites, campaigns, mobile applications) within the business area. This role serves as the primary interface between the business and development teams and manages a portfolio of digital products for the PH/PAH business area of Janssen North America.
- Serve as primary interface with the business regarding development needs for digital products and perform ongoing analysis of business requirements in digital area.
- Collaborate across multiple teams with peers and stakeholders to identify digital products that will solve the business needs, and ensure end-to-end processes are aligned and support each other.
- Serve as subject matter expert with ability to explain how requirements may be implemented from a functional standpoint.
- Provide input and guidance to product/platform teams on new capabilities.
- Apply compliance requirements within the scope of responsibility, provides documentation and participates in required compliance activities.
- Write, manage and clarify user stories; develop use cases for complex requirements.
- Write and prioritize product development backlog.
- Support agile processes by participating in sprint planning and ensuring deliverables are available for upcoming sprints.
- Manage impact analysis of new releases and deployments and manages communications to all stakeholders.
- Document user acceptance testing and satisfaction of business requirements.
- Perform impact analysis of new releases and deployments and manages communications to all stakeholders.
- Issue regular and clear communications on schedules, deadlines and interdependencies to all stakeholders.
- Build and maintain relationships at all levels throughout the organization.
- Manage and monitor the health of all products in portfolio and proactively identify and action support issues.
- Manage lifecycle of products and recommend upgrade/decommissioning as appropriate.
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree is required.
- A minimum of five (5) years of digital experience is required.
- Experience in pharmaceutical or life sciences industry managing a high volume of digital marketing activity is required.
- Experience working to support the pulmonary hypertension/pulmonary arterial hypertension business area is preferred.
- Experience documenting requirements, writing user stories and working with agile teams is required.
- Experience working with regulatory and legal processes associated with digital marketing assets is required.
- Experience working with Drupal and CRM systems; familiarity with tagging, profiling and segmentation, analytics, marketing automation software, content management and digital asset management is preferred.
- Excellent communication and consultation skills including the ability to clearly and effectively communicate and present findings to stakeholders at all levels is required.
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate successfully and build relationships with brand marketing teams, IT colleagues, agency partners and technology vendors is required.
- This position is located in South San Francisco, CA and may require up to 20% travel.
Johnson Family of Companies are equal opportunity employers, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
United States-California-San Francisco-
Johnson & Johnson Services Inc. (6090)