Marketing Associate Intern – Johnson & Johnson Inc. – Toronto, ON
Johnson & Johnson Inc. is one of the most trusted brands in the world and the undisputed leader in the healthcare industry. With operations in over 60 countries and a breadth of products spanning across Pharmaceuticals, Medical Devices and Consumer Health Products. Johnson & Johnson Inc. is the company best positioned to bring holistic healthcare solutions to patients and healthcare professionals alike.
At Janssen, we take pride in being the #1 Pharmaceutical company in Canada. we are dedicated to addressing and solving some of the most important unmet medical needs of our time in oncology, immunology, neuroscience, infectious diseases and vaccines, metabolic and chronic diseases and women’s health. Motivated by our commitment to patients, we bring innovative products, services and solutions to people throughout the world.
Please visit www.janssen.ca for more information.
We offer a work culture that is open, creative, and performance driven with an environment that is fun and sophisticated. Within our facilities we have a fitness center that you can access and an online company store, exclusive to employees, where you can purchase J&J products. We also offer opportunities for employees to get involved in sports teams, social events and to volunteer with local charities.
Janssen is looking for hardworking and driven student leaders to join our team as a Marketing Intern in our Toronto office. The internships will run for a 4-month period beginning in May 2020 and will give you the opportunity to support and lead commercial projects within a Janssen business unit. Upon completion of the internship, top performing candidates may be considered for full-time roles.
The area of focus for the internship is as follows:
- Developing customer/market/patient understanding to uncover relevant and actionable insights
- Developing specific sales materials and tools aligned to brand strategic marketing plans
- Conducting customer, business and financial analyses to uncover opportunities
- Contributing to innovative and beneficial customer-focused marketing programs
- Participating in the development of revenue forecasts, business plans and sales meetings
- You are a student in good standing, working towards the completion of an MBA or related graduate degree
- Excellent verbal, presentation and communication skills, and a strong ability to collaborate and partner are required
- You can work independently, have strong project management and organizational skills, strong financial and business acumen, the ability to establish rapport and relationships, and possess well-developed analytical abilities
Do you want to join a global health care company where what you do matters and makes a difference? If you meet the above requirements, this opportunity we would love to meet you.
BE VITAL in your career. Be seen for the talent you bring to your work. Explore opportunities within the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies.
Diversity and inclusion are central elements of the shared culture across the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies. Attracting, developing and retaining a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities is essential to our success. We are committed to providing a respectful, inclusive and accessible work environment where all employees have the opportunity to achieve their potential.
Janssen Inc. (7710)